• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Bust Size for Every Tier 4 ( O w O)

Overlord775 said:
i can't really see her breast in that picture, you gotta find a better one
True true. Find a better one that shows her breasts ovo

Ok, now that's a high quality picture

showing her assets in their full roundness uwu

anyway, her boobs seem bigger than Fortune's to me

Considering how much different skin change other heroes's physiologies, i am rather doubt that the Arcade version doesn't have bigger breast than base

Overlord775 said:
Considering how much different skin change other heroes's physiologies, i am rather doubt that the Arcade version doesn't have bigger breast than base
Itcanonically does not

in canon the bust size is identical

Doesn't matter if her head is also bigger in proportion to her body, but Miku's boobs are clearly the bigger ones here.

They're really not,
Chara8_2.png

The previous pic is from a side angle from a scene that is meant to purposefully make her breasts look exaggerated ala fanservice moment

The pic i just posted is what she looks like normally

Well from the pic you posted, Fortune's are bigger.

Daigo Hiromi from Gun x Clover is definitely a contender for 9-A-

Daigo_Hiromi.png

Not sure what exactly her measurements are, but they are certainly big enough that in her military dress uniform she is almost as big as Lucoa (or possibly equal to her).

In her military dress uniform, her breasts are big enough that they escape the panel of the manga during the close up.

Back