• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Bust Size for Every Tier 2 (═áÔëû ═£╩û═áÔëû)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monarch Laciel said:
Huh, Peachy didn't show up in the category intersection. AND I BET I KNOW WHY
Dammit, that means I forgot the variable tier category for other HDN characters too

And now they're locked

Well, at least I still haven't updated all of them so I won't forget it for the others

I've never once seen you type mate OR shrimp on the barbie, I don't believe you.

Also if you're Australian how are you typing you'd be upside down

Mr. Bambu said:
I've never once seen you type mate OR shrimp on the barbie, I don't believe you.
Also if you're Australian how are you typing you'd be upside down
ÃØ╔╣ÃØ╔Ñ ╩çß┤ë ╩çsod I ÃØ╔╣o╔ƒÃØq ╔╣ÃØddß┤ël╔ƒ ╩çxÃØ╩ç u╩ìop ÃØpß┤ësdn ÃØ╔Ñ╩ç ╔Ñãâno╔╣╔Ñ╩ç ╩çxÃØ╩ç ╩Ä╔» un╔╣ ╩çsn╔¥ I ╩Älsnoß┤ë╩îqO ╦ÖÃØ╩ç╔É╔» ╩Ä╔» ╩ç,uß┤ë╔É no╩Ä ÃØsn╔É╔öÃØq ÃØ╩ç╔É╔» no╩Ä ll╔É╔ö ╩ç,uop I 'oãâuo╔╣p no╩Ä ÃØ╔╣ÃØ╔Ñ uÃØ╩çsß┤ë╦Ñ

ovo

I turned my laptop upside down and it still looks weird 0/10 would not Australian again

drongo was a good touch though

And with that, the list is full.

(also fixed the 10-B mishap)

Now, posts will be towards finding characters who outrank the current ones, or, replacing any characters who get up/downgraded.

I put them at a tie; I honest-to-God couldn't decide.

Wait, let me try and set up a poll.

Tier 8-C Winner

Josephine

Huldra

The poll was created at 04:40 on September 5, 2018, and so far 14 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back