• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Bust Size for Every Tier 2 (═áÔëû ═£╩û═áÔëû)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust characters' bust in proportions to their bodies, not some numbers authors throw in that may not even be 100% accurate. Mangaka don't draw while taking scaling to the centimeters into account.

Height doesn't actually matter, does it? We do this in proportion to their body. Could just measure in pixels height to height.

Yes in proportion to their body the shorter one would win even if they have the same cup size as they would be proportionally larger on a smaller girl

Logic ovo

So Character X has bigger boobs but Character Y has bigger boobs compared to their body.

So in this thread Character Y has bigger boobs.

If they have the same size, yes, otherwise character X would win just because hers are bigger

Its how Miss Fortune beat out Power Girl for the 4-B spot

So what you're saying is

What I said was correct

And correcting it is for what

Just pixel scale their boobs if one is bigger compared to relative height in pixels, that's bigger, simple stuff

Eh. Cross that bridge when you get there. Might never need it.

Oh. Well there you go. Mila has it.

yeah she's got Low 6-B easy. I agree.

A big breast contrasted against the height may be misleading.

A big breast contrasted against the waist may be more reliable in measuring a bigger breast as this gives one a visual feeling of how large a breast actually is without hampering on the height. One do not have small breast because one is tall, but a person with a bigger breast and a slimmer waist will make her breast seem bigger.

We are making great strides in the field of mathematics here on the VS Battles Wiki

Sir Ovens said:
We are making great strides in the field of mathematics here on the VS Battles Wiki
Of course.

Also @Jason I don't think so. Otherwise you'd get crazy results since waist size varies hugely. This is relative to the size of the person, height should work fine if it comes down to it.

Of course.

Also @Jason I don't think so. Otherwise you'd get crazy results since waist size varies hugely. This is relative to the size of the person, height should work fine if it comes down to it.

But would it not a 36-24-36 lady looks boobier than a 38-32-38 lady?

Your suggestion would make any character with an unrealistically hopeful artist auto-win based on waist width, a la barbie dolls lol.

Brunhilde's are clearly bigger in comparison to her head.

Stocking's body seems smaller, though.

Well, two questions: How tall is Brunhilde and does she have a canon cup size?

Stocking is 1.52 m and is an F cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back