• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Bust Size for Every Tier 2 (═áÔëû ═£╩û═áÔëû)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A profile was created specifically for this thread. Truly, the human spirit knows no bounds.

Just 4 slots left bois.

"This is only in terms of proportion to their full body, so large sized characters wouldn't win this off of being really large in general."

Eldar Gods and Goddesses are there.

Promestein said:
How the **** did you get two threads of this
Because we're only human, after all

We're only human, after all

Don't put your blame on me.....

Don't put your blame on me......

> Fake Body

> 10 years old

Hm.

> Also look at Caster

I like how fast this list filled and how we're already on reply 318 for this one

Also who is she? I want low 5-Bs for matches against Eversors and Culexuses

She is MarvelousAQL from Hyperdimension Neptunia. She basically represents the company that makes the Senran Kagura games. AP wise she's backscaled from being weaker than someone weaker than a baseline 5-B, so pretty high into the tier.

Here's the draft of her profile

I mean maybe its just due to the angle or the pic but caster looks bigger to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back