• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, this may be a little off-topic, but it's about the same calc, the Rubies hitting the ship was changed to 218.77 megatons, wouldn't that be Mountain Level instead of Small Island?

No, there is no magic in steven universe, they call it magic because it's so ridiculously advanced that Hansen wouldn't understand it so they just called italic as an easy simplification, its it's a common trope actually.

No actually, its YD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Malachite >>> Lapis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Aku

Aku isnt High 6-A

Yes except Lapis can't hurt Aku in any meaningful way and is vastly outhaxed by him.

Also The Goddess of Water is a better opponent for Lapis.

Lapis can just fly into space and continuously drop the ocean on him until he gets exhausted and gives up

Pretty sure you can't just drown him. I'm fact, I am reasonably certain he cannot die short of divine intervention. There's a reason he was able to conquer earth in the future, wi6hstanding both rebel mages and sci fi shenanigans. Lapis will get murdered.

We dont consider the 'can only be killed by divine things' in fights as its a huge NLF, otherwise Ganon would never lose a fight unless the opponent has the master sword

Mmm. Fair enough. Still, can't drown him or crush him I suspect. He's a spellcasting, shapeshifting blob of evil. And he has more sass.

Amy probably doesn't need to outlast her. All he needs to do is hit her with something to poor her, than crush her gem. Also, still waiting for an answer on how to kill him with water.

I mean Lapis is almost 3x more durable than his AP so he'd have to do a lot more than just hit her with something

Hitting a 6-B with a High 6-A attack repeatedly wont end well for the 6-B

Aku is also nearly 3x faster, and has access to a number of haxes that could put Lapis out of commission rather quickly.

Although he stomps due to crystal manipulation, kek

Also Aku already beat someone who is vastly superior to Lapis (Though once the Exaton feat goes through that will be heavily outdated) so this thread is kinda redundant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back