• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lancer-Arturia (Fate series) VS Highlander (Etrian series)

...Okay, ANOTHER battle with an Etrian character? Sue me.

Anyways, this one is a battle between righteous spear users! This is probably my favorite Arturia, since she actually looks mature and is even more powerful and looks more respectable. Speed equalized, and assume Lancer is always 6-B for the fight (Meaning she is always using her lance).

This is base Highlander and Lion King Lancer. No Kupala powerup for Highlander, or else this will become a stomp.

Battle takes place in Gladsheim. Both combatants starts 10 meters away from each other, no prep, defeat by KO or death, both have access to all available skills, strongest equipments and Highlanders can use his Grimoire Stones.

Will true justice win? Or will the brave king win this bout?

Lancer-Arturia - 0

Highlander - 1

This is a close one. I don't know the opponent at all, but judging by her statistics and abilities, Lancer probably has the advantage. However, since the Highlander has access to Grimoires, it could end up being very close indeed. To be specific, how many Grimoires is the Highlander allowed access to? With 4 or more, Highlander has this, but with 3 or less, he'll probably lose (judging by Lancer's power's and abilities section).

Hmm.. Let's say he has postgame skills for his Grimoire. Like, most powerful Grimoire stones from Boss monsters.

As for the number, I am pretty sure you can only equip one, but one already has multiple skills.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Hmm.. Let's say he has postgame skills for his Grimoire. Like, most powerful Grimoire stones from Boss monsters.
As for the number, I am pretty sure you can only equip one, but one already has multiple skills.
You can equip an extra Grimoire every ten levels, capping at 6, I believe. At least, that's how Untold 2 did them (haven't played Untold 1 for a while)

Bruh.

At least City level with normal attacks, At least Country level with Rhongomyniad, a Noble Phantasm in the form of a super jousting attack with 13 seals that require at least half unlocked to be useable.

Stomp thread.

10670218 10204863806936007 939843967453844891 n

Bruh.

"assume Lancer is always 6-B for the fight (Meaning she is always using her lance)."

Just trying to make the fight fairer.

Also Lasatar, why do you think so? Is it because of the Status effects?

Grimoires have many uses, that can potentially prepare the user for anything. Status effects are only one of the things that they can do. With Grimoire Stones, it's possible to solo Primevil (would be less than impossible without them). With Grimoire Stones, you can break the game.

The Rhongomyniad rated At least Country level there is not the weapon itself (she's still At least City level in physical attacks with her lance), its the attack.

Unless, you're referring to her constantly going around with her Noble Phantasm active, which is the equivalent to her Saber form swinging Excaliblast at everything, Lancer Cu throwing Gae Bolg (death flight) like a boomerang where it returns to his hand after every throw, or Rider Iskandar parading with his entire army of Ionian Hetairoi for the entire battle.

Playing through Untold 1 again, I realised that the Gromiore system was changed a lot for Untold 2. You are indeed only allowed to equip one stone per character, but each stone can hold up to 6 skills when proper synthesis is done. So instead of the Highlander being allowed six grimoires, let's say he's allowed six grimoire skills. Same result in the end.

Back