• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ladybug pulled a planet level feat

I've only watched up to season 2, if it was done through pure strength it sounds outlierish but it depends. Like I said, I've only watched up to some Season 2 episodes.

Well I it wouldn't really be scaling to anything considering Miraculous Ladybug is a form of Reality Warping. It basically undos everything that went wrong with the environment.

It makes sense for her to get 5-B via Hax, yes.

Would Stormy Weather (if she got a profile) also have 5-B tier since she was the one that moved the Earth away from it's Axis in the first place?

It would be through her hax but yes, she'd get 5-B as well. Though I'd suggest getting the feat calculated so we could get an actual number.

You can ask for help here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2516200

Should this be moved to the content revision board?

And the OP should at least contain scans/link to the feat.

Yeah, Stormy Weather created a volcano with enough energy it was going to move the earth out of its gravitational pull with the sun.

It really doesnt seem otulierish, as the episode was constantly saying how she was Much stronger from what she was before. meaning Hawkmoth can now create Planet level threats, despite having so many Hax along with it, so thats not in the question.

However, im wondering how other potential Hawkmoth villains would scale from that. They haven't shown anything, and Stormy Weather got her buffs pretty lately, but with villains like Catalyst who could actively boost powers, and others like golden Queen who was Hawkmoth's apparent strongest to date enemy, its just something to be on toes about.

Ladybug and Chat Noir defeated her...offscreen somehow, and probably physically, so it wouldn't scale to anyone else for now, but this was something Hawkmoth's powers could actively give her, and both the ladybug and cat miraculous are apparently stronger than his.

Didn't the previous season's finale show us Hawkmoth had a Red Form that power amped him & his Akumas further? This seems inconsistent with that, other than it being a repeat Akumatization.

Has anyone else been Akumatized into the same villain at least twice, not counting Red versions of them? If not, being stronger from a Repeat Akumatization seems strange.

Although, Hawkmoth does claim people get stronger, & the flashbacks in the episode for the various characters seem to be to highlight character development, & Akumatization is based on emotions.

And wasn't Stormy Weather 2 beaten with like... a pencil & a notepad? Off-screen, but still.

(Also, I really wish we had a General Discussion thread for this show. With a new season currently ongoing, it'd be nice to have a place to chat about it.)

He had a Red form because of Catalyst, one of his villains who could amp his power, but he can't immediately call on it, and theres nothing that said it stayed that way, and even without it, Hawkmoth creates a planet leveller

Hawkmoth must have just decided to make her stornger, that or he is just overall stronger compared to the first season, i honestly dont know why he's trying to hold back anymore.

Yeah, its based on someones emotions and drive to whatever it is they're mad about, but honestly Aurore didn't seem as lifelong peeved as Chloe's mom, or even Chloe lmao.

All they really have to do to defeat Stormy was break her parasol though, which i dont think is 5-B in its durability at least.

Back