• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uh, that isn't what she says?

Ok, but doesn't every single time travel movie work this way?

"We have to do back in time to do X, and we run into ourselves"

I don't see how that is enough to show that all the "timelines" exist as seperate things

We wouldn't scale, say, Back to the Future to Multiversal, would we? Maybe we would, just nobody would scale to it

Isn't this just her saying "Since I am from the future, and I have it in the future, I can travel back here from any point, because the Burrow exists outside of time"?

She says this because the Monarch guy asks "How were you able to come here"

Though to be fair, if the timelines didn't exist seperately, then I don't know how she would still have it in the future, but I havent seen the show

Last edited:

I don't see how that is enough to show that all the "timelines" exist as seperate things

We wouldn't scale, say, Back to the Future to Multiversal, would we? Maybe we would, just nobody would scale to it

Isn't this just her saying "Since I am from the future, and I have it in the future, I can travel back here from any point, because the Burrow exists outside of time"?

Though to be fair, if the timelines didn't exist seperately, then I don't know how she would still have it in the future, but I havent seen the show
10:53 for Tikki's billions of universes statements

Eh, the creator said Bunnix lives in many alternate realities and each one is referred to as a space-time, also Thomas Astruc mentioned thousands of timelines exist.

Then we have Gabriels 2-A statement.

Bunnix herself comes from a timeline where the events of Cat Blanc didn't occur, and the same Cat Blanc who was deakumatized still exists today, each divergence in time creates a new timeline

this argument doesnt attack the fact that each window in the burrow is referred to as separate space-times

New thread

Apparently in london special trailer, we see bunnix checking the time portal and reversing before Gabriel made the wish, hypertimeline is possible?

this argument doesnt attack the fact that each window in the burrow is referred to as separate space-times
She says " we dont know WHERE he is or WHEN he is"
That sounds like she is referring to normal time travel and the writers just don't know what space time means
But I don't know the whole context
Eh, the creator said Bunnix lives in many alternate realities and each one is referred to as a space-time, also Thomas Astruc mentioned thousands of timelines exist.

Then we have Gabriels 2-A statement.

Bunnix herself comes from a timeline where the events of Cat Blanc didn't occur, and the same Cat Blanc who was deakumatized still exists today, each divergence in time creates a new timeline
Ah OK that is better evidence that makes it more likely they did know what they implied, fair

Bunnix herself comes from a timeline where the events of Cat Blanc didn't occur,
No, they are from the same timeline. It’s just that some kind of error happened, which is why Cat Blanc occurred. That’s why Bunnix was “disappearing” slowly.
We see in Cat Blanc episode that windows stand for the past of a single timeline

Also infinite timelines with a single Bunnix makes no sense, why aren’t there infinite Bunnixes from each timeline?

But it’s not I care enough to downgrade the verse, I watched the series up until early Season 4 and judging solely from what I’ve seen. I’m planning to watch it till the end though, so maybe you indeed are right.

No, they are from the same timeline. It’s just that some kind of error happened, which is why Cat Blanc occurred. That’s why Bunnix was “disappearing” slowly.

We see in Cat Blanc episode that windows stand for the past of a single timeline

Also infinite timelines with a single Bunnix makes no sense, why aren’t there infinite Bunnixes from each timeline?

But it’s not I care enough to downgrade the verse, I watched the series up until early Season 4 and judging solely from what I’ve seen. I’m planning to watch it till the end though, so maybe you indeed are right.

Tweet of Thomas saying thousands of timelines exist

Bunnix living in Alternate Realities. They are not all from the same timeline.

Each portal is a separate space-time, the argument for 2-A was Gabriel's parallel universe statement.

Then we have TIkki saying there's billions of universes.

This thread is accepted, btw.

"Nah, it's fan speculation. Besides, there's thousands of timelines, not everything is going to be the same in each one of them. Bunnyx can't even tell her who is Hawk Moth, even less she'll tell Marinette "btw Alya knows" because everything needs to follow it's natural order."

I will look into that
Contradicted. Why aren’t there infinite Bunnixes?
Each portal is a separate space-time,
Contradicted, they link to the past and future of the main timeline
the argument for 2-A was Gabriel's parallel universe statement. Then we have TIkki saying there's billions of universes.
Okay? I was refuting pre-Season 4 stuff, since I know a lot about it.
Well aware

Contradicted, they link to the past and future of the main timeline
My mistake, Each portal is a point of space-time, as stated by Ladybug in Evolution. But still separate.

Contradicted. Why aren’t there infinite Bunnixes?
We have no proof of Infinite Bunnix's existence, we do have the existence of thousands of timelines. (Check Thomas Tweet and OP's blog) Never shown or proven that there are Infinite Timelines.

The Burrow is a huge empty sphere whose walls are made of round facets. [It's like entering into a gigantic soccer ball]. Each facet is at the same time a screen and a portal to every available space-time continuum. In their regular state, these facets are blurred and frozen. They become unblurred and starts moving when you touch it, when you pass through it to step into the space-time displayed, or simply when you want to keep the portal open. [Script trick (?) to not show what's on the other side of those portals. When can conform ourselves with some blurry shots]

Taken directly from OP.

Its just a bunch of different realities from the existing one. The Cat Noir from Cat Blanc still exists today in a different reality/timeline.

The Cat Noir from Cat Blanc still exists today in a different reality/timeline.
I'm pretty sure it's implied the Miraculous Ladybug restored the timeline to how it's supposed to be an erased the Cat Blanc timeline, which is why after the Miraculous Ladybug only one Ladybug remained like in Timebreaker

Also time travel doesn't create another universe. They go to the past of the same timeline and altering the past will change the present

I'm pretty sure it's implied the Miraculous Ladybug restored the timeline to how it's supposed to be an erased the Cat Blanc timeline, which is why after the Miraculous Ladybug only one Ladybug remained like in Timebreaker

Also time travel doesn't create another universe. They go to the past of the same timeline and altering the past will change the present
Yeah, I messed up on that part.

This page explains it pretty well.

Tweet of Thomas saying thousands of timelines exist

Each portal is a separate space-time, the argument for 2-A was Gabriel's parallel universe statement.

Then we have TIkki saying there's billions of universes.

"Nah, it's fan speculation. Besides, there's thousands of timelines, not everything is going to be the same in each one of them. Bunnyx can't even tell her who is Hawk Moth, even less she'll tell Marinette "btw Alya knows" because everything needs to follow it's natural order."

I am an spanish speaker and yes, the translation is correct

The London special episode trailer seems to support that the windows are different space-times.
No, otherwise Bunnyx wouldn't have been slowly erased when Cat Blanc's future happened, as it'd only affect Cat Blanc's timeline's Alix, not the other future Alix from a supposedly different timeline

In Evolution they directly go the past of the same "timeline" they started in when running through the burrow. In "Time Tagger", Bunnyx was constantly thrown to different times yet always came back to the same "timeline", and in "Protection", Bunnyx went to the future to check the weather 200 years in the future of Ladybug's own "timeline"

These are all instances of time travel combined with spacial travel. Basically the burrow allow the user to go into any point in space and time within their universe. They can't go into other universes like the ones in the Paris special

No, otherwise Bunnyx wouldn't have been slowly erased when Cat Blanc's future happened, as it'd only affect Cat Blanc's timeline's Alix, not the other future Alix from a supposedly different timeline
It is like he stated that he was going to erase EVERYTHING, also the authors have ad verbum stated that timelines exist

Back