• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
tracking ERROR, he's referring to the holder in general, not JUST bunnyx
What
The burrow is the totality of all of the timelines in general

"Bunnyx: Minibug, something happened today that caused a major disaster in the future. I'm not sure what it was or when it happened exactly. Nothing unusual to report on your side?"

This statement doesn't exactly prove the conclusion as true as your attempting to assert that within this instance she would be referring to the future future of the timeline which we've already given justification onto why the "future" can just imply some sort of future timeline, which there's no argument against each window actually being some sort of Low 2-C place 😭
Buddy, there is no such thing as “future timeline”. You can’t have your take and eat it. He is either from the future or from another universe, and by statements and narrative it is the former. There is no in-between.

What

Buddy, there is no such thing as “future timeline”. You can’t have your take and eat it. He is either from the future or from another universe, and by statements and narrative it is the former. There is no in-between.
tracking error (2x) bunnyx isn't the only person who actually uses the miraculous,

"There is no such thing as future timeline" what's going to be the argument for the proposition for why it's actually the case

Also no, all the lore and other things point to my proposition being true

tracking error (2x)
Tracking error is irrelevant to this discussion
bunnyx isn't the only person who actually uses the miraculous,
Cool?
"There is no such thing as future timeline" what's going to be the argument for the proposition for why it's actually the case
Because future is defined as what comes after present and past in time axis of a certain space-time. It being future contradicts it being its own space-time massively.
Also no, all the lore and other things point to my proposition being true
Existence of alternate universes is not a proof of each burrow being its own space-time.

Again, this CRT has already been accepted and a CRT has been opened to scale the characters to cosmology and this thread has already reached 5 pages.

In a few days the London special episode will be released and we will learn more about the burrow in that episode. If after this London special episode you are still not agree the burrow section of this CRT, open a CRT.

Again, this CRT has already been accepted and a CRT has been opened to scale the characters to cosmology and this thread has already reached 5 pages.

In a few days the London special episode will be released and we will learn more about the burrow in that episode. If after this London special episode you are still not agree the burrow section of this CRT, open a CRT.
true

says "there's other rabbit miraculous users"
posts "the evidence of there being other rabbit miraculous users"
opponent says "it's irrelevant"
I don't see how Cat Noir transformation matters here.
I just said why I disagree with each window being its own space-time, and then we started debating
Sure

To me @TheOrangeGuy09 is making the most sense.
I don't see how Bunnyx could simultaneously have effect on multiple timelines. + it's stated in her bio: "When Bunnyx uses Burrow she enters a pocket dimension that allows her to view the past, the present and the future. Due to her having the Rabbit Miraculous, she also has the ability to sense anomalies or disturbances in the timeline." Obviously this is contradicted by the London Special trailer because somehow her Burrow can exist even if the universe in which it resides in is destroyed.
2-A shouldn't have been accepted imo

I don't see how Bunnyx could simultaneously have effect on multiple timelines. + it's stated in her bio: "When Bunnyx uses Burrow she enters a pocket dimension that allows her to view the past, the present and the future. Due to her having the Rabbit Miraculous, she also has the ability to sense anomalies or disturbances in the timeline." Obviously this is contradicted by the London Special trailer because somehow her Burrow can exist even if the universe in which it resides in is destroyed.
2-A shouldn't have been accepted imo
Gabriel mentions that he could travel to an infinite amount of other universes in Miraculous Paris, and Tikki directly said there are at least billions of universes. At worst the cosmology is 2-B and at best 2-A
open a downgrade thread if ur really in so much opposition

I don't see how Bunnyx could simultaneously have effect on multiple timelines. + it's stated in her bio: "When Bunnyx uses Burrow she enters a pocket dimension that allows her to view the past, the present and the future. Due to her having the Rabbit Miraculous, she also has the ability to sense anomalies or disturbances in the timeline."
Thanks.
Obviously this is contradicted by the London Special trailer because somehow her Burrow can exist even if the universe in which it resides in is destroyed.
Why would it contradict? It’s literally a pocket dimension which is supposedly outside of the timeline.
The 2-A that was accepted was the cosmology of the verse regarding the multiverse, not the burrow being 2-A
I mean, blog has not changed at all and STILL uses Snake Miraculous as an evidence although that was adressed eons ego.

Gabriel mentions that he could travel to an infinite amount of other universes in Miraculous Paris, and Tikki directly said there are at least billions of universes. At worst the cosmology is 2-B and at best 2-A
I don't remember that statement from Gabriel, is it from Betterfly or Monarch? From what I remember Betterfly's only said he travelled from his universe to Marinette's thanks to Alya, and Monarch tried to tap into every universe that exists, quote "I choose access to any other existing universe"

Why would it contradict? It’s literally a pocket dimension which is supposedly outside of the timeline.
I'm just confused as hell about how the Burrow works. When Cat Blanc used his massive erasure of the universe, it made the Burrow glitch entirely. In the London trailer, the supervillain was said to threaten the whole universe and yet the only effect that had on the Burrow was one window disappearing.

I'm just confused as hell about how the Burrow works. When Cat Blanc used his massive erasure of the universe, it made the Burrow glitch entirely. In the London trailer, the supervillain was said to threaten the whole universe and yet the only effect that had on the Burrow was one window disappearing.
There is a reason why we have Tier 3-A and Tier Low 2-C as distinct.

I don't remember that statement from Gabriel, is it from Betterfly or Monarch? From what I remember Betterfly's only said he travelled from his universe to Marinette's thanks to Alya, and Monarch tried to tap into every universe that exists, quote "I choose access to any other existing universe"
Monarch said it

Last edited:
He directly said infinite of them at 0:09, so the 2-A comes from that
He indeed said « infinity of others » but Monarch’s statement feels more like an exaggeration than a reliable fact. It seems more hypothetical than literal, likely meant to convey a large number of universes rather than an actual infinite amount.
Adding to that, if it were the case that there was an infinity of them, there’s no way he could’ve travelled to each and every one of them to prove that point.

He indeed said « infinity of others » but Monarch’s statement feels more like an exaggeration than a reliable fact. It seems more hypothetical than literal, likely meant to convey a large number of universes rather than an actual infinite amount.
Not really. It's a pretty plain infinity statement, there is no real reason to believe it is a hyperbole.
Adding to that, if it were the case that there was an infinity of them, there’s no way he could’ve travelled to each and every one of them to prove that point.
He doesn't need to..? His goal, from what I understand, is to get the wish by stealing main Miraculouses from another universe. He doesn't need all of them: just one pair is enough.

AKA, I agree with 2-A cosmology, but definitely not each window in Burrow being a separate space-time.

In fact, I'll probably make a CRT with a better cosmology blog to fix this despite my limited knowledge.

How so? There's no reason to think Monarch was Hyperbolic here. I can see a possibly 2-A since he might not be as reliable as Tikki's statement, but I don't see why he would exaggerate here

He doesn't need to..? His goal, from what I understand, is to get the wish by stealing main Miraculouses from another universe. He doesn't need all of them: just one pair is enough.
He needs to beat at least two owners in each universe he goes to, and that’s yet to be seen. He got his ass kicked in two of them and gave up.
How so? There's no reason to think Monarch was Hyperbolic here. I can see a possibly 2-A since he might not be as reliable as Tikki's statement, but I don't see why he would exaggerate here
Yeah my scaling was in the lines of 2-B, possibly 2-A.

Back