• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In this wikia, Ladybug, Cat Noir and Hawk Moth are rated as "High 8-C" in the tiering system, while the rest of the miraculous superheroes (Rena Rouge, Queen Bee and Carapace) are rated as "At least High 8-C" in the tiering system.

What I'm saying is that since all of the miraculous heroes are comparable to each other (minus Hawk Moth, who is stronger than Ladybug and Cat Noir combined), so they either should all get "High 8-C" rating or "At least High 8-C" rating.

Actually They aren't Just because Hawkmoth held his own doesn't mean he's completely sscales

LB and Chat Miraculous are the Most Powerful in the series Therefore how could Other Miraculouses be As powerful

They're all shown to be at least somewhat comparable to each other,especially in the heroes day, where all heroes could fight multiple akumatized villains at once.

But that's not my point. I'm saying that all of the miraculous holders should be either "High 8-C" or "At least High 8-C", as none of the heroes, nor Hawk Moth, really outclasses the others in such a drastic way that they get a new tier

I think that I may have accidentally messed up a few of the profiles to turn inconsistent in this regard.

What calculation is their tier based on to start with?

Cat Noir survived a hard kick from Stoneheart, who previously destroyed the Montparnasse tower, and also from trading blows with the mime, who cut the Eiffel Tower in half, and later held it. Both are High 8-C feats I think.

Also, as I said previously, all the heroes are comparable with each other, so that's they all got this tier

I'll make some to send them in a few days, but for now. Just making the ratings consistent is all I ask

Well, you can change the statistics to High 8-C for all of the characters equivalent to the ones that performed those feats then.

Speaking of character profiles, can I add season 3 characters profe and new forms for already existing ones?

You can ask Alex, Tatahakai, Spino, and DMUA, for example.

Antvasima said:
You can ask Alex, Tatahakai, Spino, and DMUA, for example.
Can we apply these calcs to the pages and update the profiles since these calcs got accepted?

Also, Can we also add the new profiles and keys for the season 3 stuff (new miraculous holders, new akumatized villains identities for the heroes, new pages for some other akumatized villains, new forms of existing superheroes)?

You can use the calculation results, yes.

As long as you have accepted calculations to base the statistics on, you can add new profiles as well, yes.

Kirby905 said:
Actually They aren't
Just because Hawkmoth held his own doesn't mean he's completely sscales

LB and Chat Miraculous are the Most Powerful in the series Therefore how could Other Miraculouses be As powerful
adult miraculous users have been stated to be stronger than child/teen miraculous holders

Bunnyx did better against Timetagger than Teen Ladybug and Teen Cat Noir combined

Mickey1940 said:
Bunnyx did better against Timetagger than Teen Ladybug and Teen Cat Noir combined
The only reason why Bunnix did much better is because she can travel through space and time (basically to teleport herself + time travel), much like Timetagger himself. Ladybug and Cat Noir could do nothing to a villain that kept teleporting away everytime they attack.

cUnoriginal Memes said:
Quick question: why are they rated as City Block level+ for a Large Building level+ feat?
cuz it was calculated at Cityblock+ Level from MonkeyDunno's Calc List

The feat that was described was only Large Building level+ (the calculation was just low end City Block level, but it had to be divided).

Unoriginal Memes said:
The feat that was described was only Large Building level+ (the calculation was just low end City Block level, but it had to be divided).
It's talking about Stoneheart's feat of destroying Montparnasse.

Giving it a second look at it, however, I kinda noticed that I end up low balling the final result a lot.

I think that I'll have to fix it later.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Every miraculous holder is City Block Level+ since they all scale to Stoneheart who is able to destroy the Montparnasse Tower, and later kicked Cat Noir (and the latter survived it unharmed). All of the akumatized villains scale too since they can fight on par with the heroes

Back