• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

La Squadra vs the League of Villains

Takes place at the where they were during the UA assault. Current League of villains.

I'll restrict Gigantomachia as we don't know the full extent of what he can do, and he doesn't really consider himself a part of the league yet anyways.

Formaggio pulls an Ant-Man vs Thanos on them

Illuso traps them all in the mirror world

Prosciutto ages them all into bones

Pesci tears their hearts out

Melone cubes them

Ghiaccio shatters them

Risotto Nero tears them apart with iron

Squadra Esecuzione wins 10/10 gg no re

I mean, if you take away Risotto and Ghiaccio, the fight gets really close as Melone is useless without prep, Pesci dies badly against Kurogiri, Prosciutto is going to be a nuisance on his own but cannot really kill them, Illuso dies badly if he tries to bring quirk users without taking precautions, leaving only Formaggio as a real threat, who with the assistance of Prosciutto and Illuso should be able to make the match really close. It's their teamwork that makes it quite close.

I discussed this with a friend and if the League of Villains has intel,they can at least counter some on them

Twice could send one of his copys to bait Illuso

MR.compress can seal one of his teammates if formaggio is reducing his size,probably this would incapacitate formaggio for his tendecy to hide in enemy´s pockets

Like triforce said,kurogiri destroys Pesci

Dabi would try to at least,counter Ghiaccio ice abilities and his fire is 8-B comparing to Ghiaccio 8-C durability

Melone needs prep and the only one he can use to create a stand here is Toga. Do you really want to use Toga as a mother? The stand would be ******* crazy

Without intel,la squadra stomps and with intel,Risotto is still a problem

"Do you really want to use Toga as a mother? The stand would be ******* crazy "

Isn't this just really good? That normal bad mother wasn't a murderer and the stand produced from her was amazingly powerful. Melone said that the more bad the person, the better the stand created it I think. Toga could result in some type of some super vampire stand. It is true that he would need prep time.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Isn't this just really good? That normal bad mother wasn't a murderer and the stand produced from her was amazingly powerful. Melone said that the more bad the person, the better the stand created it I think. Toga could result in some type of some super vampire stand. It is true that he would need prep time.
That stand stopped listening to melone so it can backfires him and his team

DragonEmperor23 said:

She's underage

"That stand stopped listening to melone so it can backfires him and his team"

That's true but it only did that after Giorno pissed it off. This one would probably more stealthy since it's from Toga and she s t e a l t h.

@Sir Ovens

YAMER0!

La Squadra. They completely outhax and outwit them all. Let me remind you - Shigaraki's the brain of the group. He's like psycho otaku. A psychotaku.

New chapters have Shig using his quirk to destroy city blocks, he may very well have solo potential against La Squadra now. I vote incon atm, waiting for more input.

Back