• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

La Finale: FCOC vs VSBW

ThePerpetual said:
...welp, this is happening

Enjoy y'all's Tier 1 War, I'm just going to hide in High 1-C with all the chill Digimon/Gurren Lagann/Dr. Who/To Aru fans I guess
Just wait Toaru be upgraded to 1B with GT22, just wait.

And the day has passed! And with these two warring states, the winner comes out to be... Versus Battles Wiki!

XDragnoir said:
I don't think the Yog it can summon is the tier 0 one, but yeah, tier 0 hax. Now Yukari being H1A, 0 via hax makes all sense, and her actual profile is downplay ovo. </div>
All the OGs might be Tier 0 tho....

YungManzi said:
A non-smurf list would probably be more appropriate tbh.
VSBW crushes that one even harder.

I mean, I think there's more of an argument.

With EWTRTW and other verses.

Edit:

Even if FCOC loses more often, there's ,more to be argued than "kek 1-A hax GG"

Well, VSbattle's profiles are used in some FC/OC matches, but I have never seen a FC/OC profile been used in an official match on here.

XDragnoir said:
If a battle for a spot was needed, it would be done here or in the FCOC?
I'm definitely going to make some fucky threads here before the forum move.

That reminds me, what happens to FC/OC, and Joke battles I guess, when Fandom makes it changes?

@Everything

I've heard that Ant is planning on incorporating the FC/OC forums into the move, so that they can both accessed from the one location without a lot of issues, but I haven't had that confirmed.

Well, Reinhard vs Omni (EWTRTW) can be a good match, also, does anyone have Ikki level skill in the FCOC wiki?

Omni actually has his stuff at a High 1-A level specifically because it worked on Hadou God Reinhard lol.

No do not ask that question. That is a bad question.

There are certain EWTRTW characters, who are characters who have the Powers and Skills of multiple fictional characters. With Rakudai characters being a favourite to use for Skill built characters, such as Tset from EWTRTW 5. But other than them who have a very clear advantage none that I know of.

Please, can't someone just do a low-quality stick animation in youtube for EWTRTW so that we can make profiles for them here?

Web novels are allowed right? Someone needs to turn it in a web novel. Or we can just make SCPs with the characters feats in them.

Strongest smurf: Probably someone infinitely into Tier 0. Don't care.

Most Skilled: EWTRTW characters via being Ikki/Yujuro/Whoever, plus more, plus scaling above them.

Hl3 or bust said:
I heard that someone wanted to make a novelization of it but I have no idea where that's at r
I think that was Amarath and I'm going to assume he took one look at it and immediately was blinded by the insanity of what he was about to do

On here on the Role Playing category, theirs 5 generations with each having more then 10 threads

Hell? I have already been there, it's a funny place, but i call it "threads with Ikki in them".

Also, 5 generations? Which one is the best (i.e most broken)?

3 because it has Coolguy McChad 1 or 5 is the best, 4 is probably the most inordinately broken

Yeah because 4's GM wasn't very good at balancing stuff, they actually had to have a GMPC take a power away once

DMUA said:
3 because it has Coolguy McChad 1 or 5 is the best, 4 is probably the most inordinately broken
That's because Hl3 took away the anti-OP letting us get broken shit.

Anyway id say 1 is the best.

Back