• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Execpt were useing the shitty Light Turner.

L is determined to see Turner dead and has about as much info on him as he had on Yagami in the begining of the manga. To clarify, that would be that someone in america is killing people without actually being around them. L has acess to whatever resourses he deems nessasary. Turner is not yet aware of L's presesnce.

He puts the L in Legit

Netflix Knock Off

Is Watari still alive? Cuz Turner can just uses the same trick he did to L from his verse. Heck, pretty eure Anime Watari knew L true name, turner can just sends a page of Death Note to Watari and have him kills L.

Well, if we consider that he has no limitations on what his victims can do, the moment L tries to figure out where Light is by going international with the TV broadcast, Light could just write that literally anyone draws a perfect recreation of L´s face and name and send it to his cellphone, since he could literally make them do stuff they do not know anything about (Writing in Japanese when none of them knew it.)

But if Light falls for the trick and kills Lind L Tailor, he could stay hidden for quite a while as he doesnt have such a big god complex as Yagami does and could continue decapitating guys or literally order the police to look for L´s name or to distrust him.

Well, he did manipulate fate really well at the finale, even manipulating where Mia´s death note page would land, but sure.

One of the biggest things he has is flat out mind control, as he could give watari orders on the phone. So he could turn most of the police into potential mind slaves looking for L´s name all around the world.

Or control polititians into ordering the surrender of L.

He also can cause collateral damage, so he can order police officers to shoot L or anyone who agrees with him or the president into nuking Japan.

This is tricky.

Its true that Turner's notebook is much stronger than Yagami's but his intelligence is much lower.

However, L could realize from the suicide bombing that the death note capable of collateral damage and try to investigate Kira in secrecy.

Gonna vote L.

Assuming we're following the Death Note type thing, then L from Death Note was only really killed because he gave Light information in the interest of getting his insight. He was able to do so without scrutiny because Light is one of the most intelligent people in Japan. Light Turner is not.

That along with other obvious reasons like L just blatantly outsmarting Turner in every possible way leads me to lean towards L.

Exept L was only able to track Yagami out because of his god complex and wanting to be known.

Turner has no agenda nor god complex, he is random. His victims die in several different ways, like decapitation.

If he was oushed to the extreme, he could start mind controlling people to hunt L down and suicide bomb in the police department or threaten to kill presidents.

L FRA.

L nearly uncovered Anime!Light dozens of times over, and in some of them Light only got out on pure luck.

Western light is dead meat, in this scenario.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Exept L was only able to track Yagami out because of his god complex and wanting to be known.
Turner has no agenda nor god complex, he is random. His victims die in several different ways, like decapitation.

If he was oushed to the extreme, he could start mind controlling people to hunt L down and suicide bomb in the police department or threaten to kill presidents.
Causation Error. L could track Light's god complex, but that doesn't mean he is limited to tracking those with a god complex. Light's victims also die in different ways.

L takes this.

Yes.

So could Yagami. He could control people.

Exept Turner's haxed death note can turn literally anyone around L into a spy or suicide bomber.
That's assuming:

A) He'd know where L is.

B) He'd know who L surrounds himself with.

L didn't even put himself near the police to begin with, if that's what you're thinking about.

Please do read Turner's profile. He can use nicknames, cause collateral damage, mind control remotely, make people do stuff with information thry do not have in mind.

His death note is far, far haxier than Yagami's by a long margin. Seriously, Turner is far, far more hacy than Yagami As an example, he could make someone draw a perfect recreation of L's face, make them tweet "I am being controlled by the second kira, these attacks will continue as long L is not exposed to the oublic" and bomb a govern office, or even control polititians oe presidents into nuking Japan.

He doesnt even have to chose, he can just use all of those three to make the entire world give up L for their safety.

Turner does have a little more control over the victims than Yagami has, since he can make them do things that they wouldn't be able to normally, that being said, he never used that to attack L at any point in the movie, he only used it to try to find out L's name.

L outclasses Turner in intelligence so much that it isn't even funny; he finds Light and locks him up in a cell before he even comes close to figuring out anything about L.

>little more control Are you kidding me? He can even give them remote orders like he did with Watari

Also, i forgot that he has PROBABILITY MANIPULATION. He coulfnindicate that the last death nite page would end up in a dumpster fire by sheer force of fate.

Turner is not a dummy, yeah, far dumber than Yagami, but Yagami exposed himself and left a pattern and killed people from the entire globe. You cannot just wank L to have him figure out something from a nonexisting partner with very different methods of killing.

Oh, ******* L is going to know that someone being decapitated and another one in fuckig Italy getting run over by a car are linked?

> Starts assuming Light would act out of character and gives him the ideal situation to win.

> Also assumes L does nothing in response to this.

If controlling Watari didn't work against his version of L, I really don't see why you think it would work against this much more intelligent version of the character.

I hope you realise how fast L found Light's general location, and the only reason he couldn't find Light's exact identity/location was due to Light outthinking him.

American Light gets found out within days and gets shot.

Not to mention that the OP is giving L the advantage of knowing that someone in america is killing people without actually being around them and is determined to get him, while Turner isn't even aware of L's presence. Turner is done for.

Oh and why would that be? Becausw of Lind L Tailor? Because YAGAMI fell into his trap?

How would L know that Turner is american help? He can kill remotely and ask literally anyone to draw L's face and kill him then.

Sorry, but it seems obvious to me that Turner would not only win, but stomp.

L found out Light was japanese because of Light's early test killings. They were all petty japanese criminals. On top of that, L found out Light was in Kanto almost by accedent. He was going to do the Lind L. Taylor thing prefecture by prefecture untill he found him. It was just blind luck Kanto was the first one tried and Light didn't catch on quick enough. That kinda strat wouldn't work nowa days because of the internet. I'm sure L would be aware of that though.

He can kill remotely and ask literally anyone to draw L's face and kill him then.
Yeah, that seems to be a massive advantague; would you mind linking me to the point in the movie where he does that in character so I can change my vote?

He made a bunch of American victims write a message in japanese perfectly, and where ststed to not know Japanese in the first place.

Its after Mia convinces Turner to become Kira.

That he can order people into doing stuff or writting stuff taht they didnt have information or has thought of before, unlike canon Yagami, who couldnt force people into doing stuff they di not know how to do.

Yeah, Turner could do that if he wanted, I never said he couldn't, but will he tho? Will he make someone draw L's face? The answer is no; this strategy has never crossed Light's mind in the movie, and it will not cross his mind now. Having hax is completely irrelevant if you don't actually use it.

Well, kinda.

He could still use the police from all around the world to investigate L (and use them as mindslaves just like he did with Watari) and probability manip his way to vctory. Hell, he could use a few to threaten L in different languages using different people. Thing is, Turner is random, and doesnt want to be noticed. What will L do even he knew Turner was american? Impise marshall law? Go and kill Turner? No. His father is a cop, he will shot and kill any intruders like any 2nd ammendant american dad would do.

Thing is, i dont see L being able to track turner down any further than that he is american. He could also just control the president and make him order a worldwide L capture operation or hell, make L paranoid anyone around him could be a mind slave and forced to work on his own.

I don't think you're seeing the difference between what Light ca and will do in-character.

He's not going to mindcontrol the entire police force/government to fight L.

Please link me to the part of the movie where he uses the police from all around the world to investigate L or controls the president and make him order a worldwide L capture .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back