• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo.junior.969 said:
That's not comparable, like, at all; L got the title of "best detective in the world" because he proved himself to be the best, by solving cases that were seemingly impossible to be solved, which is a great intelligence feat, while the characters who have the title of "God" just have it because they're from a certain species; in fact, I have literally no idea why you're bringing up Palutena when her case is completely different from L in ever possible way.

INTELLIGENCE IS AN ARGUMENT PLEASE READ OUR WORDS

Ive read thru your replies and 82% of them are "L wins because he is genious while Turner is just average"

Sorry, but in my point of view, youe arguments are everything but solid.

And no, this is not a battle of the wits.

Turner is not competitive nor has a god complex, he just wants to kill bad people. Unlike Yagami, he doesnt give a damn about becoming a god.

This is not a fight between L and Light. This is a fight between L, his mind slaves and the entire world supporting Light. (As seen in the movie.)

Yeah, we get it, the new DN is better and all but all the votes for him rely only in out of character stuff and knowledge that he doesn't have.

On the other hand L reasons depend on what we have seen in the anime/manga, he notices the kills faster than anyone would have expected and started formulating a plan to locate Kira, a little mistake in his planing and he got kira in japan way to fast.

This Kira is dumb, he will not exploit the full power of his weapon and that is his first and last mistake. L will find Turner and kill him or send him to prison.

Anyway, the people above me explained everything better and thats my reason for my FRA.

Intelligence is not an argument when Light's hax is not going to give L anything to go by.

No matter how much you put bold and italics on your crappy arguments, they will still be crappy arguments.

This is NOT a battle of the wits. Its a battle between wins and mind, fate, probabilityhax alongside the entire world eventually supporting Kira as seen kn the netflix movie.

1. Yes it is.

2. No they aren't, you just don't like them.

3. No? it isn't? Then L wins by beating Light to death, since he literally can't use his hax on L. He needs a surname.

The police literally are not going to cooperate with L in this scenario since Light has acess to every officer in the book and could turn them into mind slaves.

Have you read the thread?

The only win scenario for l is for him to capture Light on his own.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Mr. Bambu said:
INTELLIGENCE IS AN ARGUMENT PLEASE READ OUR WORDS
Is this what you are FRAing for?

Think about it for a second.
I have. I have thought about this for a long time and you blatantly wanking the Netflix character is not only strange but wrong.

1. L has every advantage when it comes to finding and killing Light.

2. L has every advantage as far as physical fighting goes.

3. Your arguments hinge on the entire world turning on L when Light has no time to convert the entire world, they're in a neutral universe in Central Park.

4. Light's hax won't work on a person he doesn't know the surname of.

5. No outside help, Watari is not a viable option.

L would NOT trust the police once he figures out they are looking for his name relentlessly.

The momwnt the police inform Light of Watari, it is pretty much over since Canon Watari KNOWS L's name and face.

Stop spamming "L because intelligence" and tell me WHY he would win and HOW.

Again, titles are not an argument. I guess Stephen Hawking kills Bruce Lee because intelligence, then.

This is NOT a battle of thw wits. Its a battlw between L and the police, the public and Light being literally random.

False Equivalency again; the situation is totally different, since it isn't a direct fight, it's an investigation, and even if it was a direct fight, Light is not a martial arts master like Bruce Lee.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
L is determined to see Turner dead and has about as much info on him as he had on Yagami in the begining of the manga. To clarify, that would be that someone in america is killing people without actually being around them. L has acess to whatever resourses he deems nessasary. Turner is not yet aware of L's presesnce.

The police literally are not going to cooperate with L in this scenario since Light has acess to every officer in the book and could turn them into mind slaves.
Have you read the thread?

The only win scenario for l is for him to capture Light on his own.
L started working in the case way before the police contacted him, soo moot point.

Oh yes, thats why i went with L fra.

That isn't really difficult considering he can get more people that isn't involved with the police. Remember that scammer and the thief watari got in the anime?

@Asuka We're not removing votes because they're still valid.

Currently, there are three votes for Light. Still not enough to nullify Grace.

Also, someone please count the latest turner vote and remove the FRA based on titles and unfounded 'L wins due to smarts' from the vote count.
soo...uhmm, i'm just gonna use Bambu reply for this one.

Lol. "All L votes should be disregarded because I said so despite the fact that people were still voting".

Votes based on his title are valid because L actually worked to deserve that title; him having the title of best detective in the world is an intelligence feat, because it proves he has solved extremelly difficult cases and caught smart criminals, Light really isn't anything new to him. The argument isn't "he is the greatest detective in the world, so he wins", the argument is "him being the greatest detective in the world is a proof of his skills and experience as a detective, which gives him a massive advantague over Light, who only has average intelligence".

Votes based on his intelligence are valid, because that's an advantague that L arguably holds, and in a sittuation where his objective is finding someone who is trying to hide, intelligence is one of the decisive factors.

Actually, you should temove or asl those who voted L to clarify their reasons why, since "L because he is the greatest" or "L because he is smarter' have been debunked and titles are not an argument.

If they are face to face with each other, then Light could easly just rely on someone closeby to beat L up because he is against Kira or mind control someome to kill L because of collateral damage.

And Light could indeed just outrun canon L. I dont want to sound racist, but netflix L is indeed way faster in running speed than Canon L.

Realying on someone who is closeby would be outside help, unless it's an ability the character has that involves other people, like mind control, and even then, he has to know the person's name, plus have time to write it down, alongside with the order; you can't do that in the middle of a fight.

Also, there's really no reason for that other version of L to be fast, they're both Athletic Human.

Not that any of tht matters anyway, this isn't a direct fight.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
L is determined to see Turner dead and has about as much info on him as he had on Yagami in the begining of the manga. To clarify, that would be that someone in america is killing people without actually being around them. L has acess to whatever resourses he deems nessasary. Turner is not yet aware of L's presesnce.
SBA only apply when the OP doesn't specify (that's why they're called "standard").

They are in the middle of central park, deal with it.

In close range? Light outruns or any kira fan would attempt to kill L and Light can instantly take control of any civilian an order it to kill L.

In long range? Light is literally untrackable without police assistance, and L being able to mind control any policeman instantly will literally make L unable to work with the police. Not to mention probability, mind and fate hax.

Light wins this as explained above.

For the record, titles are literal falacies and votes based on the title should be removed.

1. No, votes aren't being discounted because you want them to. You haven't disproved the information they were based on, nor can you.

2. Speed equalized, he isn't getting far. Especially since he knows nothing about L yet, whereas L knows about Turner.

3. O O F.

4. Light is not untrackable lol.

Stop the wankage, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back