• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what difference would that make, exactly? L already hides from pretty much everyone, "anyone can be a slave" makes really no difference, except that now L knows Light can mind control people.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Thing is, Turner is not dumb.
L is in such a disadvantage its not even funny.

Stop wanking L, seriously. He got shinigami'd and fooled by Yagami multiple times. Turner's lack of a god complex and random kills will make tracking him down impossible without serious prep time. And L using the Lind L Tailor shit in canon would just out him into an even worse situation.

Inconclusive is the best you can hope as long L doesnt have his name revealed.
You're wrong. You are in fact massively overplaying Light. Light is a slightly above average intelligence kid. L is trained to take down people like him for breakfast. Light has no way of harming L without knowing his name.

You hinge everything on "oh well no god complex" but that isn't how psychology works, literally everything can be examined about Light, and if someone can do that, it is L.

L takes it 8/10.

Light can also threaten the world by making messages with victims if he feels pressured to, and the entire world would instantly go against L and demand his name and face to be revealed for their safety. (Specially since they can be mind jacked at any second.)

Light can also threaten the world by making messages with victims if he feels pressured to, and the entire world would instantly go against L and demand his name and face to be revealed for their safety. (Specially since they can be mind jacked at any second.)
Yes. That happened to people that were considered secondary to L.

And yet they still won. Curious, isn't it.

Another thing that is worth noting is that everyone ******* loved Kira in the netflix movie exept the police.

That one kira followed utterly beat up L when he implied Turner was Kira.

So it is fair to assume Turner could also turn the entire world against L as long he keeps up his cinnamon roll pureness.

This is not only Turner vs L, this is Turner, his mind slaves and the entire world against L.

The moment L or watari dare come out of hiding to pursue Turner with literally no resources, Turner could just easly let the people do the work.

And, it does, because you think L is all knowing or able to figure out stuff from random, disconected deaths.

And "greatest detective" is just a title. You are no better than the people that say Palutena kills everyine in Smash Bros because she is a "Goddess". Using titles is NOT an argument, you have to deal with the fact that L canonically goes for the Lind L Tailor shit from the getgo and that he would be forced into hiding and turned into a public enemy to the point people try to kill whoever that is even implied to be him.

Its over.

That's not comparable, like, at all; L got the title of "best detective in the world" because he proved himself to be the best, by solving cases that were seemingly impossible to be solved, which is a great intelligence feat, while the characters who have the title of "God" just have it because they're from a certain species; in fact, I have literally no idea why you're bringing up Palutena when her case is completely different from L in ever possible way.

oof. I love arguments that basically say "hey yur wrong just accept it", it smells of pomposity. Anyhoo.

As said above, you're wrong. Blatantly so. Netflix L is much different (for the worse) than Anime L. Anime L is the greatest detective in the world (and yes, that is an argument because we can actually size it up, please refrain from the massive insults, really doesn't suit you). L outsmarted the world's criminals over and over again without ever revealing his name or face. These are criminals vastly superior to Turner.

You presenting how you'd like it to go is headcanon, nothing more. Objectively speaking, L wins based on sheer intelligence. He has played people far better than Turner and won. He has played people with the same abilities and better intelligence and stalemated for ages.

L takes it in my book. Open and closed.

Not to mention that Kira's deaths aren't disconnected or random in any way; he specifically kills criminals, which he finds on the internet, this alone is more than enough for L to follow him, and if he notices that L is doing that and changes the pattern, then the sudden change just gave L yet another clue.

They literally are. He kills criminals from around the world frlm the get go. And it is debatable if he would even fall for Lind L Tailor since he is international feom the start.

Sorry, but this is a cleae cut witn for Light.

So he has a pattern.

Oof. No it isn't. You can vote for him, but imo L takes it with ridiculous ease.

Seriously, stop wanking L and actually explain what he would do when he would be overwhelmed by the entire world going against him or anyone becoming a potential mind slave without warning.

You are just wanking and not actually argumenting people

If anything, it sounds like a recording machine repeating the same thing over and over "L is smarter Hax doesnt matter gg lol"

Alright, then I beg you please stop wanking Light lol. I'm presenting you with facts and you are getting upset because the person you want to win is losing. I am trying to not be rude based on the fact that you continue to call all opposing you wankers.

Light has a better method of killing, that's true.

L has intelligence and the physical advantage. By intelligence, I mean by literal buckets. Hax doesn't matter if it can't be used. Light needs a surname. L has given no surname.

I'm going to disregard your arguments if you cannot remain objective. Please calm down and think.

Yeah, like i said earlier. I suppose L kills Seiya because he is smarter.

Sorry, but L cannot do anything if the entire world literally doesnt want him to find kira, or any help could end up in him being spied upon.

Yeah, like i said earlier.
I suppose L kills Seiya because he is smarter.
L could totally find Seiya if Seiya tried to hide from him, but when L found Seiya, there's not much L could do to actually beat him; Light, on the other hand, can easily be captured once L finds him.

I count 6 for L (myself, Paulo, Dargoo, Efficiente, Tony, Causality), 2 for Light (Homu, Dragon), and 1 for Incon (Demon).

EDIT: New L vote.

Shit sorry.

And noted, but he doesn't really.

Anyways. That sounds like a vote from Celestial?

Yeah, L will somehow track Light down when he is random, has probability manip, mind control and can cause collateral damage.

Sorry, but this is flat out wanking at this point.

L canonically goes for the Lind L Tailor trick in canon the moment he suspects that Kira is a thing, and this would just make him public enemy number 1.

L is not all knowing nor can deduce stuff from nowhere. Nlw, since that has been stated i respectfully ask whoever supports L to argument their vote on how L could even deal with turner at that point or one spexific reason why he qould be able to deduce anything frlm random international deaths or change to inconclusive.

Thank you Karasu, someone finally adresses it.

I do not understand how people find spamming "L wins due to smarts' or "L wins because he is the greastest detective" more Solid over various paragraphs of how Turner can easly fool or back L into a corner.

Aegument your votes or they shouldnt be counted since titles are not arguments.

Lol. "All L votes should be disregarded because I said so despite the fact that people were still voting".

Yes, it is stronger, but that doesn't mean it wins. The context of the hax matter. Fact is, L and Light are in a battle of wits here. Light needs at least a surname. L gives no surname. If it comes down to a physical fight, L wins. If it comes down to capture, L wins because he just outsmarts Light. Incap goes from there.

I'm convinced Light loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back