• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kyubey vs. Hunkahunka (Deceit With Compassion)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Kindness, adoration, love. These traits are treasured units of measure for any one person's level of trust. Unfortunately, this kind of trust can easily be used against someone as well, and these two characters use other's compassion for their own benefit. While one of these characters utilizes trust as a trap for others to essentially weaponize themselves, the other makes love into a weapon, instilling chaos throughout the population wherever it goes. False love or false trust? Which of these is truly the most deceitful and successful? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Kyubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and in the red corner, we have Hunkahunka from Lilo & Stitch.

Kyubey2
Hunkahunka (Experiment 323)
-The battle continues on until one is either dead or incompacitated for a week. Both remain in character to their natural habits.
-There will be no prep time, and neither character are aware of each other beforehand.

-The battle will take place on the island of Kauai, giving Hunkahunka a slight advantage.

-Speed will be equalized in this debate.

With all that being said, let the debate begin!

Hunkahunka: 0

Kyubey: 1 (Kaltias)

Inconclusive: 0

You know, despite my bumps, I dont think people care about this match-up...

Bump because Hunkahunka is still 10-C, so it's still valid.

This doesn't look fair for Hunkahunka.

His opponent literally lacks the ability to feel emotions

Like, i'm not exaggerating. Kyubey considers feeling emotions a rare mental pathology

Huh. I might've known that if I actually knew jack squat about the Puebla Magi series. But, it does have that Durability going for it.

Go watch PMMM to make up for your sins ovo

I mean it's not like he has a way to kill all the Kyubey across the globe.

Eventually Kyubey simply closes it in a cage or something

Alrighty then. Counting this as a vote for Kyubey via incapacitation.

I don't know if that's fair.

I mean I can't really paint a scenario where Kyubey loses.

Yes. But, I can't see Kyubey being able to kill Hunkahunka either, due to its ginormous Durability advantage.

But, if you think it's a stomp due to Hunkahunka's inability to really put down Kyubey, I can try to find a different character for Hunkahunka.

Back