• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kuzan (Aokiji) vs Hitsugaya Toshiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, Toshiro won. I'm going to make a Vader upgrade thread now. Bye! you guys can deal with it from here~

Not Jim Sterling said:
Yomi Schwarz said:
So counting votes

Kuzan (Admiral Aokiji): 1 (Knightofannihilation666)

Hitsugaya Tōshirō: 8(Yomi Schwarz,Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki,Zensum,The4Godlike,Unite My Rice,Grudgeman1706,TISSG7Redgrave,Dat Dot )

Inconlusive:0

alright that's 8-1 in favour of toshiro,i'll ask it to be added and closed

No, wait for 1 day.
alright,better hope something actually changes since 24 hours is kind of too long for a thread that's only this active.

Yomi Schwarz said:
Ryop said:
From what i understand the hax of Toshiro is power nullification with his ice but if you remove the ice the power came back to you? and also isnt this power is MLF since it doesnt work on Gerard?
you need to understand it better cause your wrong
breaking out of the ice dosen't make the abilities you lost come back to you since it already worked it's effect

The reason it didn't work on gerard himself is because he was quick enough to break out of it and had resistance to the hax,how exactly is that even NLF?
Becuse it didnt nullify his miracle ability,also i think full body Koka can protect Kozen from his ice's ability

Becuse it didnt nullify his miracle ability,also i think full body Koka can protect Kozen from his ice's ability

That's precisely the reason why gerard didn't get nulled,he had resistance

Yaw

you really wanna keep doing this?

Armament haki get's nulled alongside kuzan's other abilities

@Ryop - I mean, it COULD, but that's assuming Kuzan can constantly activate it while the attack comes throughout the fight. It just takes one time. Also, Power Nullification could work on Haki to, so *shrug*

CinCameron20 -hamm I dont really sure if this can nulled Haki,Haki been stated to be like a natural ability in everyone body,kinda like Sixth sense this is not really a "power",it like say Toshiro can nulled Reiatsu devil fruit is a power,not Haki

Ryop said:
CinCameron20 -hamm I dont really sure if this can nulled Haki,Haki been stated to be like a natural ability in everyone body,kinda like Sixth sense this is not really a "power",it like say Toshiro can nulled Reiatsu
natural ability still counts as a special power

the only time it's considered natural enough to bypass the nullification is if your born with it and can use it from the start.

the nullification can even work against objects that are reishi-based like the hoffnung

"the only time it's considered natural enough to bypass the nullification is if your born with it and can use it from the start."

Haki is something that every living being has from the begining naturally,it just dormant,so his ice ability wont work on his Haki

Ryop said:
"the only time it's considered natural enough to bypass the nullification is if your born with it and can use it from the start."

Haki is something that every living being has from the begining,it just dormant,so his ice ability wont work on his Haki
Yaw

Dormant ability,yes.......it's still a special ability regardless,even the hoffnung's passive attack reflection got nullified by flash freeze

• Flash-Freezing: In his matured form, Hitsugaya can flash-freeze extremely large objects at a distance with a simple hand gesture; this also extends to objects that his sword cuts. Additionally, anything that he freezes will have all of its functions and abilities negated. If anyone touches Hitsugaya while he is in this form, they will be flash-frozen as well.

Why is haki can suddenly bypassed nullification because it's an natural power for everyone? so now toshiro nullification is useless against anything on soul society because soul society is made from reishi? which is super natural thing on soul world?

Yomi Schwarz said:
Ryop said:

Haki is something that every living being has from the begining,it just dormant,so his ice ability wont work on his Haki
Yaw

Dormant ability,yes.......it's still a special ability regardless,even the hoffnung's passive attack reflection got nullified by flash freeze

• Flash-Freezing: In his matured form, Hitsugaya can flash-freeze extremely large objects at a distance with a simple hand gesture; this also extends to objects that his sword cuts. Additionally, anything that he freezes will have all of its functions and abilities negated. If anyone touches Hitsugaya while he is in this form, they will be flash-frozen as well.
No this is not special ability,it literally described as natural like aura\presence,you didnt bring any proof for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back