• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurumi Tokisaki VS Henry Stickmin: Battle for 5th Strongest Low 7-C

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
As I was told of Kurumi's lack of passive and thought based moves, I begin to think that Henry has a chance of taking a spot.

Speed is equalized, both are Low 7-C (White Queen and Cybernetic Henry), and the battle is on an open field of grass. Both start 50 meters from each other.

Who wins?

Spirit:

Failure to Success:

Multiverse Reset:

How does her time manipulation work, specifically how she activates it?

How does her time manipulation work, specifically how she activates it?
Don't know.

But she can shoot people with her <Zayin> bullet to stop her opponent in time.

She can also boost her speed with her <Aleph> bullet, she just has to shoot herself and it activates.

It’s super later where I live, I just want to say how is Henry anywhere close to the top 5 of any tier. He is beyond incompetent he has a 50/50 chance of instantly killing himself before the opponent even does anything
(Literally everything in his equipment tag has gotten him killed, just want to point that out).

And that is why he is able to retry to the point of being able to do another option that would lead to success. He may be unlucky, but his retries can cancel out his bad luck. Meanwhile, the times where his luck has helped him achieve success was where he was able to dodge an AK-47 without being hit to the point of catching a bullet to throw it back, and he even jumps a gap that he normally would not have made had it not been for a coincidental maneuver the airship he was on had to make.

When was the retries considered canon? Henry’s second game completely spits in that ideas face because all the fails of the first game did happen (like there wasn’t a magic load, Henry just went through all the options and the jail had evidence of it). I’ll look through Henry CRTs and I’ll be back tomorrow.

The save and load feature also got him killed, so that doesn’t help at all.

Ok so I look through every CRT on Henry and I can’t find why the retries were added. So unless their is a canon statement that would absolutely fall under gameplay mechanics and would need to be removed. Especially since multiple endings have Henry fail or die without him just retrying and the second games entire plot revolves around his failures.

If you checked the note on his profile, you will find a link to a video that explains how every possibility he makes is canon, but to summarize, PuffballsUnited confirms that every ending in the game is canon, including Henry’s deaths in 2 endings. Every fail/successful ending Henry achieves builds up the Multiverse Reset which hints he is able to go back to an earlier point multiple times to try other options, especially with him acknowledging his fails such as the Teleporter (where he dies in 2 instances and has grown cautious about using it since, even destroying it in a fit of rage during the last game), the time he was able to save in one route (Toppat Civil Warfare) and load in another leading to that route (Jewel Baron), and even him looking up a walkthrough of his own game.

Him looking up his own walkthrough proves he has fourth wall awareness, which covers literally every other example (except the button, but next point):

The multiversal reset has literally nothing to do with Henry once so ever. A guy, unrelated to Henry, hit a button.

Henry Stickmin has a multiverse. Every ending can be canon, it doesn’t mean they all happened in the same timeline. The second game is a complete contradiction to retries being canon. And the endings in and of themselves are also contradicts to retries. If Henry was retrying people won’t have evidence of his failures and he won’t need to live with the consequences of his action in his endings.

Edit: the Save and Load is vastly different from resets. I have no problem with him having that power. Though that power is another contradiction. Why would he need it if he can already time travel?

Last edited:
Been a long while since I've played the games, but:

Him looking up his own walkthrough proves he has fourth wall awareness, which covers literally every other example (except the button, but next point):

The multiversal reset has literally nothing to do with Henry once so ever. A guy, unrelated to Henry, hit a button.
Because the multiverse was at it's max capacity (thanks to all the fails creating different timelines) the guy hit the button. It has everything to do with Henry, as he was responsible for the multiverse hitting it's max capacity.
If Henry was retrying people won’t have evidence of his failures and he won’t need to live with the consequences of his action in his endings.
Henry was completely out of options in all the endings where he fails. Just because he can retry, doesn't always mean he can get away scot free if he can't do anything in that situation.
Edit: the Save and Load is vastly different from resets. I have no problem with him having that power. Though that power is another contradiction. Why would he need it if he can already time travel?
Because the Save and Load works across timelines, unlike normal retries. Henry can load a save made by his alternate timeline self.

If the fails are increasing the multiverse then Henry won’t have a power from that. That means Henry is doing the fails through multiverse theory; not because he just has the power to actually retry, which is never stated and contradicted. Plus what I meant by Henry being unrelated is that he has nothing to do with the actual pressing of the button.

What do you mean he was out of options. There are plenty of endings where he practically just gives up despite pulling hundreds of powers out of his butt 12 seconds earlier. He didn’t run out of options in Stickman 1, he went through a bunch of options and there’s evidence left over from it despite that game having the same retry system and those fails being required for the reset ending.

The retry system can send you to other paths in the game. Plus one of Henry’s biggest uses for that load was to go back a couple of seconds. He would have zero reason to do that if he could just retry whenever.

As far as i know about Kurumi, she goes with clones and time manip powers, time rewind, time acceleration, time stop afaik

Also uses her shadow abilities and city of devouring time which drains life force iirc

So as far as I'm aware from reading her profile, she needs to summon her angel to use her time abilities which are basically gun bullets, but that's something Henry has dodged on 2 occasions in quick succession. Plus, if Henry gets frozen in time (supposedly after getting hit or touching a bullet), his retries would able to bring him back from that before time froze so he knows to dodge them.

As for the City of Devouring Time, Henry would still be able to come back through retries after being knocked out. For reference on the extent, his retries were able to work after he was BFR'd to another dimension (including lower planes) and even from his game crashing which contains all the routes within the game where every fail/ending is meant to represent a universe being made. How long into a fight will she resort to using it?

Can he handle multiple of herself aiming to shoot him? Let alone avoid the main one using time manip? Also she can accelerate herself with one of her bullets if needed

Afair, she used it once in a whole school before fighting anyone and another time on a whole stadium where people where mind controlled and tried stopping her and the MC to enter in

So as far as I'm aware from reading her profile, she needs to summon her angel to use her time abilities which are basically gun bullets, but that's something Henry has dodged on 2 occasions in quick succession. Plus, if Henry gets frozen in time (supposedly after getting hit or touching a bullet), his retries would able to bring him back from that before time froze so he knows to dodge them.

As for the City of Devouring Time, Henry would still be able to come back through retries after being knocked out. For reference on the extent, his retries were able to work after he was BFR'd to another dimension (including lower planes) and even from his game crashing which contains all the routes within the game where every fail/ending is meant to represent a universe being made. How long into a fight will she resort to using it?
Also, for now, I'm voting Henry for this reason until there's more input about Kurumi's clones and timehax.

Last edited:
What do her clones do? And timehax doesn't mean anything if Henry can just revert that.
Kurumi can create clones instantly, can increase his speed, or else go for Time Hax from the start.

How does Henry's reversal work? Incidentally, I assume he can't handle Kurumi's Acausality (Type 3).

His timehax is that he can passively reverse time when he fails (death, K.O, or incapacitated). If he dies or is incapacitated, it will automatically reverse time to the state where that never happened. And the game has like 180 fails & endings (if you only count CtM), so you kinda need to prevent all of those from happening to get rid of him permanently (destroying all 180 universes), afaik. It also said under his profile here:

Note: This is a composite of every ending/failure Henry was in because all outcomes are canon and alternate timelines.

Now that you mention it, I actually have no idea if he can deal with Type 3 Acausality or not. So I'm going to retract my vote for now. If I said anything wrong, my apologies. It's kinda hard to explain.

Assuming Henry can't handle Acausality, it's either a stomp for Kurumi or a mismatch.

I think that should be closed btw.

Well, there's still a chance that Henry can bypass Acausality, hence why I said I had no idea. Afaik, Henry can also manipulate Causality in his Cybernetically Modified form. And Kurumi would still need to destroy those 180 universes I've mentioned to get rid of Henry permanently. You can ask @Psychomaster35 for more details. He's more knowledgeable than me on this topic.

Back