• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lucilius probably bodied Kuroto a few times with his massively superior AP and speed until he decide to stat amp himself to match him or even surpassing him for that matter.

His accelerate time to kill Genm doesnt work due to Genm status as a Bugster mean he can't age or is it somehow able to bypass that?

Then it come to hax, there is several thing. He doesnt resist time-stop, so already he get forever freeze in that. And Kuroto will probably do it as well seeing how hard he get bodied in the first few life. Them he start messing with reality, like concept manip. If that doesnt work then he can make a pocket dimension and shunt him in there ala Gorider

Will come back later for more explanation.

i'm probally not the best Granblue supporter but i did played through Lucilius's triology of side stories.

And i gotta say, i will give Lucilius a win in this one.

All of his power and equipment is made from Chaos Matter, a crystallized form of chaos that defies the laws and causality of creations itself , which allow him to kill the immortal primal beasts like Lucifer and negate their conceptual Mid-Godly regen.

And given how arrogant Kuroto is, he probally not gonna take Lucilius seriously at the start of the fight. While Lucilius is a passive-aggressive guy that dont like to wasting time, so he gonna go straight to kill Kuroto once the fight start. (hell, in the game, the guy mercilessly start the fight by rain down 30000 true damages on the players)

Also, Massively Hypersonic vs Massively FTL+, this fight is pure blizt in Lucilius's favor

Lucilius's opening attack is one of his strongest attack : Paradise Lost. Which shown in the story that it's so potent that Avatar can not resurrect itself after got hit by this technique. Despite the fact that Avatar's immortality and Regenerationn is regarded as very powerful compare to the normal primal beast due to it's being created by thousands of Primal Beasts cores

If that the case then it is a stomp, since that is both a blitz and something that Kuroto dont have answer to with him unable to do anything.

Speed can be equalized. If i remember right, Kuroto Dan in Another Ending isn't the type that messing around like his previous-self and would go start with his strongest attack first.

Really need to re-watch Another Ending again.

i mean you probably can outlive the initial paradise lost since it is meant to wipe anyone without the sufficient durability to actually face him which is i assume anyone extremely below his own durability

just don't try to die 6x on other attacks other than paradise lost or die to paradise lost itself

since if you die 6x its game over. if you die to paradise lost you get anti-ressu/immo.

have fun dealing with him when he ignores damage cut and dispels abilities and gets hit by unblockable and undodgeable lightning every certain period of time

The problem is Dan is 5-A.

If he can survive the first shot then I am more than certain that he can put down Lucy here.

yikes.

Maybe wait for the Granblue fantasy revision because we got lore updates confirming low 2-C or 2-C high end characters

so maybe it can be a 2-C fight

Back