• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Type 1 is just for dying of old age and natural causes. Getting poisoned isn't a natural cause although either this is an incon or a stomp

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Why are you voting incon? Kuroto literally cant die and has eternal life
Return to Zero, son.

It hardens in response to physical trauma.
...You know outliving is a wincon, right? Giorno just dies of old age and cant kill kuroto because of his immortalities

Kuroto would try to attack Giorno, but since GER is an automatic stand; it'll just pull Rtz and stand rush Kuroto, but Kuroto is 8-A so none of GER's punches would hurt him

And the fight would just repeat FRA

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Kuroto would try to attack Giorno, but since GER is an automatic stand; it'll just pull Rtz and stand rush Kuroto, but Kuroto is 8-A so none of GER's punches would hurt him
And the fight would just repeat FRA
And giorno eventually still dies of old age

Dan's profile doesn't split his human BoS human abilities from his MoS abilities. This Kuroto doesn't have most of the stuff that his human and bugster powers key says, including Type 1 immortality.

i mean yeah giorno dies of old age

even if giorno manages to kill dan he still will just regen

unless giorno can somehow reverse his own aging process then it will just go on till the end of the univer

But if Giorno can't do anything it's a stomp,

Either that or an incon.

Also if what Die says is right then this match should just be closed

Also check out my matches before it is though,

shameless advertising uwu, do so and I'll check out whatever thread you want me too in return owo

>unless giorno can somehow reverse his own aging process

tbh he could in theory. Not that it matters though because GER could just make the match an enternal stalemate where not even time passes forward.

Well it requires Giorno to kill Dan at least once to do the eternal death thing so this is pretty much a stalemate since Giorno is never going to do that ever and anything Dan does will get reset to 0.

So who's younger? xD

Giorno is 15 in Part 5, he's actually the youngest main JoJo and main protag other than Emporio and Lucy

so its pretty much dan standing in place attempting to move and giorno punching him for awhile realising it wont work and then giorno just kinda doing what he wants then reversing his age a few hundred times till the universe goes into the big chrunch

right?

Would Giorno's life manip transmutation work on Kuroto's body? He's made out of data but is seemingly tangible, so i'm not sure.

This Dan isn't even a bugster so he's just human. It's just a inconclusive until Dan deactives his henshin then Giorno just kills. I don't think this match can be done.

wait so can dan just run out of stamina and giorno can just kill him then, GER is fully automatic and i dont think stands get tired so couldnt giorno just kinda wait him out?

Basically. Giorno could go to sleep, eat and do anything while GER protects him. Kuroto has to deactivate his henshin in order to eat or do anything a normal human would do to replenish themselves (besides sleep because he can do that while transformed obviously though that wouldn't be a good idea). GER negates everything Kuroto tries to do and he'll eventually die of starvation or whatever.

i vote for giorno then dans stuck till he dies of natural causes (besides age) and giorno just kinda does whatever he wants

Are you kidding me? Their is no conceivable way any fight between two dudes would go on so long that one would stop and eat while the other starves. It will probably be incon. Unless Giorno has food on him then he will probably have to go get it anyway and Dan would likely just not follow.

No, it can happen. Giorno can literally just make his own food. Or trick Kuroto into eating an animal and turn it into something poisonous. Giorno has more than one win conditions.

The chances of that happening instead of them just stopping the fight are slim. Why would Dan fall for that?

Actual Giorno is a crafty little ****** so he would probably do it after waiting for Kuroto to get hungry.

>Why would Dan fall for that?

He can turn objects into living things, aka animals that are edible/something poisonous at will. Think of what one can do with that ability, especially a jojo protagonist.

He can also redirect the damage that those animals, bugs or whatever takes back at their attacker. Kuroto attacks it, 8-A damage gets "reflected" back at him.

I know what Giorno can do, I have seen part 5. But Dan isn't stupid and I fact seems quite smart. He likely won't fall for the reflection more then once and won't eat anything Giorno gives him. He is very smart but not so smart of to trick someone into eating food he summoned. The fight will likely just end as a draw. Voting incon.

Back