• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Depend, if Adnimdude goes for incapacitation then he should win. Because repeatedly killing Dan would only service in him getting thought base EE

Also, why does he have Plot hax?

I see one of Animdude matches and his plothax basically manipulation plot of the game and nothing else. He starting the fight by massively damage the enemy or something like that.

if this is TINPB animdude and FNAF WORLD Animdude then animdude would get 999 - 1000 lives no im serious in TINPB the animdude gets 999 lives in the arcade mode and 1 in the hard mode, 1000 if you combine them

Because he hasn't shown the powers of the guy from TINPB Yo my knowledge. No reason to beleive he had 1000 lives

Jackythejack said:
Because he hasn't shown the powers of the guy from TINPB Yo my knowledge. No reason to beleive he had 1000 lives
i said he had 1000 lives because in TINPB he has 999 lives in the arcade mode and 1 life in the mad mode so it might as well be 1000 since it doesnt change much

also most fnaf world characters havent shown any powers from thier original counterparts so why should this be the exception

plus when you beat Animdude in Fnaf World he comes back in update 2 so that could be a slim hint that they are the same besides from them literally being the same in shape, colour and design

Mr Exotic Goldie said:
Jackythejack said:
i said he had 1000 lives because in TINPB he has 999 lives in the arcade mode and 1 life in the mad mode so it might as well be 1000 since it doesnt change much
also most fnaf world characters havent shown any powers from thier original counterparts so why should this be the exception

plus when you beat Animdude in Fnaf World he comes back in update 2 so that could be a slim hint that they are the same besides from them literally being the same in shape, colour and design
even before 3d animdude appears you see the TINPB guy

ahem

Possibly immortality 4 (via gift boxes and TINPB) possibly 9

invulnerability (via neon wall)

possible large size type 1 (via F.I.S2)

Body manipulation (via F.I.S2)

Space Flight (seems to by floating/flying in F.I.S2)

Transformation (turned from TINPB guy into Animdude)

pocket reality or void manipulation (animdude made an entryway into his boss fight room from nowhere)

vision manipulation (ithink) (only people who beat hard mode can see him)

Electricity/Lightning Manipulation (in his fight background there is flashing lightning but that may not be animdudes doing)

One-Hit-Kill (via alarm)

technological manipulation: likely created and manipulates security owl

possible conceptual erasure (his death caused the entire fnaf world universe to crash)

Probability Manipulation (only people who beat hard mode can see him)

BFR (possibly created the O.M.C lake)

likely omnipresence or he has avatars as he always comes back like in update 2 and fis2 despite dying in fnaf world

Acrobatics or super speed (in TINPB he is shown running and jumping over fire)

Possible Soul Manipulation

All of thoes doesnt help that Dan could easily just law hax him out, or EE. Type 4 immortality get neg by Cronus infinite deathloop still.

I would still voted for Kuroto.

Borderline a stomp due to as soon as the fight start Animdude turn into Dan's zombie minion.

Back