• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurogane Stompers Clash: Cole Macgrath vs Jin Mo Ri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paralysis with acupuncture. Acupuncture also negates Low-Mid.

It's stopping you from regenerating on a cellular level. Does Cole resist that?

You should be ablw to ko low-mid, brain Regen is mid

Yeah checking the Regenerationn page it notes that Severe Brain Damage is enough to constitute Mid.

What's "Severe" though

That's fair

Either way, with AP he does need maybe 1 or 2 hits on Cole's head to KO him assuming he Holds back enough to not kill his opponents

What does he have to close the distance aside from Acupuncture?

Bo-pup, a Taekwondo technique which is essentially temporary speed boost that makes it seem as if you were teleporting to your opponent.

^Also helps that Cole's Radar can keep track of teleporters and people moving too fast for Cole to see. So its not like Cole will be completely blindsided.

Btw, question about negating pain through abilities. Wouldn't electricity manipulation be a hard counter to this since it kick your nervous system in the bum, affecting your nerves (the things that help you feel pain) and basically your entire body? Wouldn't this sort of negate it?

Not necessarily. People who can shut off their nerves in a way to make them not feel pain but still move their bodies are a thing. If you shut off the right channels a signal just can't travel. Anything that causes pain affects the nerves in some way.

Honestly Nightmare Blast to trap Mori in place followed by Ionic Drain seems like a very valid wincon for Cole.

Mori can definitely get within striking range of Cole thanks to skill and precog, but he can't blitz due to Cole's radar keeping track of him and Precision Mode amping his speed. Once Mori does get close enough to start landing blows, Cole hits him with a Nightmare Blast to trap him in a field of smoke and lightning that paralyzes and suffocates him and finishes him off with an Ionic Range.

Okay I've had enough waiting, the GoH supporters had their chance to comment

Getting the FRA squad

GoH supporters are like, few and far between. Besides me, you aren't gonna find many people backing up the series.

That being said, Mori really doesn't stand much of a chance if Cole has a way around hisspeed amps and can just range spam.

Monkey, Soul, Wright, Sir Ovens, Wokistan, and I think Fire?

That's 6

I will say Presision doesn't last too long and there's no specified number, just makes people comparable in speed look slow.

I'm noting the absurdity of the situation

Like, Evil Cole had his powers for like 2 months, but with his abuse of range and liberal use of his hax, he's been able to take down: Ikki, Mori Jin, Akuma, Captain Marvel, All Might, etc

I was literally about to say that

Skill is one of the more discussed and debated aspects of a character, yet those are turned on its head when you have someone who's fighting style doesn't revolve around skill, such as Range spammers

Also Ionic Drain isn't some thought based Hax Fire, you even debated it on the Ikki vs Cole thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back