• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurogane Stompers Clash: Cole Macgrath vs Jin Mo Ri

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed

We're using the Good Cole justification for Evil Cole

No as in like

his AP is described in the exact same way Good Cole is

to the point of mentioning an "alternative" timeline where he fought Nix

I coulda sworn they were different justifications before.

Oh well, they pretty much get the same upgrades with the exception of like, 2.

If electrocuting on touch is a problem, Mori can just turn off his pain response. Even without it, he still has monstrous endurance and can likely push through.

Mori also has ranged options in the form of Kick of the Blue Dragon and Double Dragons. It's limited, but just putting that out there.

Just saw this in recent wiki activity, I'd think the main issue with electrocution on a touch is involuntary muscle contraction since muscles are stimulated by electricity. Shit locks up, paralysis. It's why early electricians would test if a wire was live with the back of their hands, since if it was live at least the muscle contractions won't result in them grabbing the wire and being stuck. For him to shut something like that off would be to shut off having any control of his muscles and to turn off his heart.

This goes out the window if he just has electricity resisance thouhg

I would say Mori has some resistance to electricity. See, the thing is that Mori has been struck by lighting before in the series. He doesn't seize up and get paralysed, but he does take damage.

Lightning by who? Shrugging off electricity from someone or something far weaker then you isn't a resistance feat

Firephoenixearl said:
Doesn't the same thing that happened in Cole vs ikki happen? So Cole drains him.
What can Mori do to drain the moment he gets in range? Considering he has no way to know what Cole will do if he gets too close.

Nothing, really. Mori really doesn't have an answer to ionic drain. His only hope would be to neutralize before he gets killed.

Sir Ovens said:
His only hope would be to neutralize before he gets killed.
Correction, his hope is killing Cole before he uses it. Or staying out of its Range

Sir Ovens said:
Nothing, really. Mori really doesn't have an answer to ionic drain. His only hope would be to neutralize before he gets killed.
Yeah, few people actually have an answer to that, it's such a weird ability. It's hard to find resistance to it. I do have someone in mind though.

But what are the odds of Mori neutralizing it? I mean he has to first know about ionic drain then do something about it.

Tbf right now im siding with cole.

Because Mid Regenerationn can restore an entire brain, including its neurological functions.

Though, I have a thread on this made a while ago you can check

I mean, Mori's winning conditions in any fight is to just beat the opponent into unconsciousness. It's usually not that hard, considering his AP boost when using martial arts and Jeahbongchim. If Mori feels like Cole is too much to handle by himself, he'll definitely opt for amping himself up. And as is with Mori's philosophy, dodging is always better than blocking, so if he senses that Cole is going to ionic drain, he can just speed boost outta there.

Dunno why you didn't mention the senses earlier, how good are they?

Also if he's going to KO in character, Low Mid shunts that as an option

Sir Ovens said:
And as is with Mori's philosophy, dodging is always better than blocking, so if he senses that Cole is going to ionic drain, he can just speed boost outta there.
I don't think that works. If Ionic Drain starts, you can't move, at least that's what i remember from Cole vs Ikki. The only reason Ikki vs Cole was fair was cus of Ikki's precog, so im not sure here.

If Ionic Drain starts and you're in range you will die

It isn't instant, but when it starts your literally having all of your organs turned off, so if Jin's in range I doubt he can respond

Why the flip would you put Shizuku against Cole?

Anyway, if that's the case, then Mori really can't deal with ionic drain. Now all that's left to discuss are the odds of Mori knocking Cole out before he uses ionic drain.

If you ever get around to updating Edelweiss' profile, she may even challenge R for his spot on the top 5 strongest 6-As.

She should be able to challenge a lot of ppl.

Also im updating the profiles right now. Taking care of Ikki first since he is the one who needs the most amount of work. All those multipliers and shit.

I've said this in the Discord, but R is only on the leaderboards for lack of a better replacement. He is hilariously stomped by Baal, yet no one else in 6-A can take his spot because there's practically no one in 6-A. So I welcome the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back