• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Togashi battle of Genius' named Kura-

• Kurapika is in Emperor Time Mode, and has no limitation on his nen abilities.
  • Kurama is Dark Tournament version
  • Battle takes place in the DT Arena
200px-Kurapika-2011
Kurama

Since we don't know how powerful Kurapika became now, we'll obviously have to use his Yorknew Arc feats. Anyway, they're comparable in power. This fight would be close. Kurapika has an edge here with his OP healing ability, while Kurama has hax and experience on his side. I'm not sure, but this will be an entertaining battle.

They should be considered equal when in comes to fighting potential, I say Kurama wins because of his deadly flora manipulation versatility. I would think Kurapika would have the same difficulty using his Scarlet eyes as Kurama would using his Yoko form. Seemingly after most of these abilities are only resorted to anger.

Back