• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinner VS Yusuke Urameshi [GRACE]

Yusuke takes a range advantage here with his spirit energy attacks, although a gun could be blocked or even deflected by Lifeline and forcefields (Yusuke made it bounce off a mirror). Cinner takes AP and has his agility/manuevers but Yusuke has matched people like that before like Hiei or Jin who could indefinitely fly.

Yusuke has an endurance and stamina that could likely let him outlast C given the chance (Cin can take multiple stab wounds and fight a small army while Yusuke fought in a Knife Edge Blood Match where he and his opponent punched each other with feet planted on knives and has superhuman stamina).

Cinner has a more impressive healing factor and skill that could let him compete rather evenly I'd think. And if Yusuke tries spending all his energy on Spirit Wave which he may as it’s maybe his most powerful attack that could end poorly given Cinner's defenses against such a choreographed move. He could use a forcefield and just followup with a combo to end it.

Last edited:
Yusuke has an endurance and stamina that could likely let him outlast C given the chance (Cin can take multiple stab wounds and fight a small army while Yusuke fought in a Knife Edge Blood Match where he and his opponent punched each other with feet planted on knives and has superhuman stamina).
14x Bumps later:

Honestly, I see this match as very close to Incon, or Cinner's side (with really good luck at blocking the Spirit Wave). The "problem" is, that both have enormous stamina and willpower, they could potentially clash whole days.

I could still change my mind after some decent arguments, but this match seems to lean a little more to Incon than Cinner's side.

Incon FRA (seriously I vote Incon in every third match I vote in xd)

I’ll vote Incon FRA. Yusuke could possibly use his superior stamina or get lucky with Spirit Wave as Cinner could turn the tides on him if he blocks Spirit Wave or jumps on him before he can use any ranged attacks

I forgot to even mention Yusuke’s best endurance feat which happens in the Dark Tournament arc. His master Genkai gives him all her energy for Spirit Wave and leaves him in a cave. The thing is like a sun in his chest so he’s screaming for however long while in a cave and still he refused to let her take it back plus he kicked a rock to save his spirit animal. The dude is a demon (literally).

Back