• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kung Fu Panda Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
After looking at this calc, Ugarik notice that the ground was soil not rock. Even taking into account that the top layer of stone, the results drop down to 9-A. Because of this, Tai Lung and anyone who scales to him needs to be downgraded to At least 8-C.

This should be a simple change.

Naturally, I agree. The + sign on any of their profiles should be removed too.

Only thing that might be troublesome is KFP3 Po's durability. Before there was the argument that since Po's durability is higher than his AP, and KFP3 Po doesn't have any real antifeats, he could scale to Kai's punches which he took. However, now that Kai's AP is two tiers, or over 20x Po's AP, this scaling might be iffy.

Po is generally portrayed as a stone wall so 20x doesn't seem that crazy at all

Plus one of the punches he took resulted in a direct 36 ton feat for Kai. Just thought I'd bring it up, since durability tends to be overlooked in favour of AP.

Thanks again.

Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

The main purpose of this thread is complete, so it should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back