• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real cal howard said:
Redundant. Mewtwo already lost to Medaka.
The two have overlap in their power sets, but Medaka uses hers very differently from the wya he does. His sealing also bypasses durability while hers seems to not

I Am 99% sure this is Spite

The OP knows and has argued repeatedly that Misogi instantly Time blitzes as a first move and knows Mewtwo leads with TK

And he just said that Medaka's win needed to be added to her profile so he knows the Medaja thread exists

Schnee One said:
I Am 99% sure this is Spite
The OP knows and has argued repeatedly that Misogi instantly Time blitzes as a first move and knows Mewtwo leads with TK

And he just said that Medaka's win needed to be added to her profile so he knows the Medaja thread exists
alright. let's continue.

I was under the impression that he opens with mind hax. In fact, I remember there was one occasion in one of the pokemon movies where he openned with memory hax, which would also give him a win con that he could potentially open with even if it is incredibly unlikely. Even if he didn't, the policy was discussed and a character losing just because they won't open with something doesn't make it a stomp, because Mewtwo has win conditions, but doesn't use them fast enough

Medaka and Kumagawa fight very differently. anyone who debates with Medaka Box would know that just because you win or lose against one, does not mean you win or lose against the other. I also literally said in the OP that Medaka has a win, so obviously I know, but trying it against a dude is who has some overlap but ultimately is a different game altogether is valid.

It is also not a spite nor a stomp because Mewtwo has a good chance of winning.

Mewtwo mindhaxing from the start

Also, said policy doesn't exist, there wasn't even a solid consensus to begin with

I was saying memory hax, which he did open with from the start that one time did he not?

It was at least decided that characters who have the capacity to win but don't due to their character are not stomp matches.

Wait.....

I forgot SBA distance

Mewtwo thinks and blows him up with TK, Misogi ressurects but gets mindhaxed

Actually, Earl brought it to my attention that Kumagawa is in full capacity capable of screw spawning without line of sight. One of Ajimu's minions tried to cut off his line of sight assuming the same thing that we did, that he needed to see his target to screw spawn, but he just screw spawned her all the same. The feat came from the one part of Medaka Box that I don't re read cuz I hate it lol, so it was a blind spot in my knowledge

So I guess its equally viable

The reasons I gave on the thread from before the comments got deleted. It seems mostly dead, and I am using different keys. Tho if the necro rules are removed, it may be better to contribute there, although from what I see and what i heard from Cal, the votes may be invalid so we are starting from square one regardless

Back