• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kuma Pad Cannon

They are the same repelling ability there is no reason for them to be drastically different in speed especially when they are both pushing solid matter His pad cannons are never stated to be much faster then his other attacks
Usopp etc reacted to his projectile being deflected back at him, no one but Zoro could react to the Pad canon showing there's a clear difference in speed between what's getting deflected.

The Pad Canon and it's variants are the only attacks Kuma has that involves using his deflection ability offensively like that, it's also the only attack he has with the statement about moving light speed.

Plus what Tempest said:
Because the weight and material of the matter are 2 different things

Because the weight and material of the matter are 2 different things
Mass wouldn't really apply to someone at that level and despite the mass of the straw hats varrying massively it didn't create much of a difference in speed
Usopp etc reacted to his projectile being deflected back at him, no one but Zoro could react to the Pad canon showing there's a clear difference in speed between what's getting deflected.

The Pad Canon and it's variants are the only attacks Kuma has that involves using his deflection ability offensively like that, it's also the only attack he has with the statement about moving light speed.
This is true no counter here for now

I agree... It should be moving at light speed, any other speed wouldn't make sense.
8.jpg
9.jpg

I am neutral on this topic.

If the air being reflected is moving at the speed of light forms a shockwave. I don't understand how the shockwave being formed be a different speed. It doesn't make sense to me.

So I think Kuma's phrase is pretty straightforward.
It deflects air at the speed of light and creates a shock wave, which is the Kuma pad. The shock wave is the result of air being deflected at the speed of light.

I always wondered it lol

also, I don't know why travel speed thing is being mentioned, it actually is one of the most outlierinish thing that fiction can do

Back