• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krillin vs Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because we're gonna use someone elses thoughts on a character when the author doesn't want us to know the limits of the character which is why he erased a quote about him being capable of destroying half the universe in the first place. This is just like that time, and it's not being used, so I'm sorry fella.

guys you do know that the vid that seth made was him taking the extreme high end for saitama

the extreme high end for krillin is small star+

the video at very high end puts saitama at low large planet level (at very high end)

doing same for krillin will make him star level lol

using good approximations, saitama is moon+

and krillin is large planet+ to small star level

Davy0 said:
Yeah because we're gonna use someone elses thoughts on a character when the author doesn't want us to know the limits of the character which is why he erased a quote about him being capable of destroying half the universe in the first place. This is just like that time, and it's not being used, so I'm sorry fella. .
That's what,like, all calcs are

And that half the universe quote never existed

The Living Tribunal1 said:
guys you do know that the vid that seth made was him taking the extreme high end for saitama

the extreme high end for krillin is small star+
No. The Androids were superior to Imperfect Cell who for all intents and purposes was superior to Mecha Freeza who was stated to have gotten stronger. That would make him Small Star Level. And if this is true, then wouldn't the Cell Juniors, who were even superior to Trunks and Vegeta, wouldn't they have been Star Level themselves? That's what Krillin fought against.

the video at very high end puts saitama at low large planet level (at very high end)

High end Saitama is low Planet+. The approximation for Large planet is around 25000 times higher than low end Planet.

Addarash said:

High end Saitama is low Planet+. The approximation for Large planet is around 25000 times higher than low end Planet.
by large planet i meant earth level x 42.5 - i havent looked at the chart when i made that comment, but i have checke it now and it turns out to be like low end planet+

my bad

so high end saitama is low end planet+

Addarash said:

yeah, i looked at it now, i didnt have the right idea earlier on

There is one little issue with these arguments... Can Krillin even touch Saitama? If he can't hit Saitama then all that AP won't actually hurt Saitama

Not to mention Saitama's full potential has never been shown and at best this is Casual Saitama

That's right, on Casual Saitama. The same one who leapt from the moon and back to Earth before Boros could even finish his monologue and before the debris could fall. The full potential of Saitama has never been shown after all

Didn't Krillin's destructo disk cut through second form frieza? thats like small star level ap, and roshi in ep 21 of dragon ball super said krillin can see characters like Buu and Cell, suggesting his reaction speed is also pretty high, higher than casual Saitama and likely serious Saitama.

SomebodyStupid said:
@Core, not for long ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ok
Still impressed that Krillin can actually face off against Saitama while Nappa and Raditz can't. Who's the useless baldie now?

I'm probably being an idiot here, but can someone explain why Krillin will win against Saitama? I can't understand why it's like common sense that Krillin will win. Or is it all just sarcasm?

Krillin has FAR better all around feats than Saitama (at least for now.) SilverShadow

I still can't buy it though. I've read DB, DBZ and the original OPM and while I can agree that Krillin is the strongest Earthling in BragonBall, I still can't see how he'll fare against Saitama. I don't know if Krillin received a power-up in DBGT and the other DB movies before Battle of Gods and Resurrection F, but I can't see Krillin winning against Saitama in a fight.

Honestly, we really don't need any VS threads involving Saitama just yet. For now, we only go by his best showings. Given said showings, Krillin wins with ease.

Saitama may never show his full power. The whole conflict is that he never gets to.

I don't see why people use Saitama in a VS battle only to say things like "Well we've never seen his strength, but he's probably way stronger than his opponent."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back