• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Krillin vs Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Living Tribunal1 said:
Davy0 said:
You mean 18 who could defeat a full-powered Super Saiyan, right? I'm not understanding what you're trying to imply here, but Krillin is above Planet Level in any regard either way. If you want to make her Large Star Level you can, just so long as Krillin gets his upgrades too. People love to disrespect Krillin as if he's "so much weaker", yet you're forgetting that that is because of circumstance. Saiyan's were made for combat, the fact that Krillin is capable of fighting as he has when Saiyan's have so much more potential than humans in combat shouldn't be looked down upon. He's still the most powerful human in the cosmos in DB until Uub is born through reincarnation and can still one-shot multiple verses with his full power. How about placing him up against Jotaro Kujo and seeing what happens.
i dont hate krillin, all i am sayin is.. if you put krillin at multi star level, then you have to put 18 at high solar system/ high solar system+, and piccolo at at least multi ss level

go ahead, and consider krillin as mutli star lvl, but you will also have to keep the other characters at a higher than teh profile ratings
You're right. If Krillin can take Goku's punch than characters like Piccolo should be capable of doing so as well. So sure, if that's what ya wanna do, besides, Piccolo should be at least Solar System Busting after Cell's defeat as he never stopped training, and neither did Krillin. The only reason he lost to Dabura was because of Dabura's hax which is his stone spit. So upgrades for everybody. Shall I inform the admins?

i guess i can try, tho it wont make much of a difference tho (but if u manage to make them get upgraded, then pl0x also help out with my waifu second in command: android 18)

then goku's loss against archie sonic shud be removed as well
You obviously don't know how strong Archie Sonic is to be stating that. Archie Sonic is above Goku in Super Sonic, the loss stands. And even without that, Base Sonic is far too fast for Goku.

Davy0 said:
You obviously don't know how strong Archie Sonic is to be stating that. Archie Sonic is above Goku in Super Sonic, the loss stands. And even without that, Base Sonic is far too fast for Goku.
the guys here argue, since this is a mismatch, it shud not be added to krillin's victories and saitama's losses

but archie sonic vs goku was a mismatch (even more so before dbs)- so why is that mismatch included then?

He's saying we should remove that victory because it's spite.

Davy0 said:
the guys here argue, since this is a mismatch, it shud not be added to krillin's victories and saitama's losses
but archie sonic vs goku was a mismatch (even more so before dbs)- so why is that mismatch included then?
Then remove sonic from Goku's profile

Davy0 said:
It would be more of an inconclusive match in Base if anything. Otherwise everything sticks. Besides, Sonic is also Universe Level in durability. You guys keep implying that Goku isn't Universe Level, so he doesn't have enough speed or attack power.

noooooooo

what i mean is compostie sonic is multiversal

and no way in h**l is goku going up against that

current goku is universal for sure, but a multiversal vs universal is a spite match

No Archie sonic is not multiversal but multi universal at FP for stalemating a weaker form of enerjak not sure if that's who was used in the battle however.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
No Archie sonic is not multiversal but multi universal at FP for stalemating a weaker form of enerjak not sure if that's who was used in the battle however.
why is he listed as 2-B then

It doesn't really matter, Multi-universal meant millions of universes, and I don't think that (with only 16 universes) DB will ever reach past that level. He means Post Genesis Wave Sonic who's easily Multiversal by rewarping and breaking the fabric of his reality for it to reset through Chaos Control.

I'd say the main topic of this thread is over and considered a mismatch. Perhaps a rematch when Saitama gets stronger?

Davy0 said:
It doesn't really matter, Multi-universal meant millions of universes, and I don't think that (with only 16 universes) DB will ever reach past that level. He means Post Genesis Wave Sonic who's easily Multiversal by rewarping and breaking the fabric of his reality for it to reset through Chaos Control.
universe+ is ifninitely above universal

multi uni = many times that

so 2-B is infinitely above 3-A

a multi uni being is infinitely above a universal

Vegehan said:
I'd say the main topic of this thread is over and considered a mismatch. Perhaps a rematch when Saitama gets stronger?
Has nothing substantial been happening in the manga recently?

WarriorWare said:
Wait about two years and then come back. Right now, Krillin destroys him.
I agree. Until Saitama shows anything higher than planet busting, The Kriller takes this

Master Roshi statet in episode 21 today that Krillin was able to see Cell,Buu,Goku and Beerus fighting. That means he is able to see Relativistic and MFTL characters

GreatSaiyaman90 said:
Master Roshi statet in episode 21 today that Krillin was able to see Cell,Buu,Goku and Beerus fighting. That means he is able to see Relativistic and MFTL characters
Oh my

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back