• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kriemhild Gretchen vs The Emperor of Mankind

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Azzy I'm not sure if predicting actions taken by acasual conceptual beings would be enough

UKG has been erased conceptually on a multiversal/4-D scale from both existence and nonexistence, so she has basically 0 connections to the flow of space-time in both multiverses

If these conceptual entities are the high 1-B chaos god, then probably he can see something, if it is their selves (?) outside the warp, I'm not sure

@RKGenki

The Chaos Gods are High 1-B acausal beings who live in a realm where time itself does not even exist as a concept, unless they will it to.

Their acausality also leads to stuff such as the fact that they have always existed, and always will exist, even explicitly before they existed, and yet don't truly exist at all.

I'd say they're pretty disconnected from the flow of space-time, as well.

Well, as I said, if it was them then I would have agreed that he can predict something

Since this is the case, I agree with you

Interestingly enough Madoka (And consequently UKG) also existed before they existed (Man that wording is confusing).

It's shown in Tamura, when Ult. Madoka appears to Tamura during volume 2, despite the fact that the LoC/Ultimate Madoka isn't actually a thing until the end of Volume 3 (Which is when she appears again and witches start disappearing, and as we know is the first thing that happened when Madoka became Super Saiyan God the Law of Cycles)

Madoka is the fifth oh right Malal exists sixth Chaos God ovo

Every metaphysical acausal worth their shit should meet that criteria, imo.

Just using it as an example of things having no link to the flow of space-time.

The Existence Erasure is just something people on the tier of the Emperor can do. I'm pretty sure Guilliman does the same thing when wielding the Emperor's Sword in Dark Imperium, even though it now contains just a fraction of his power, and the Emperor also forged a hammer to Vulkan that can do the same thing too.

Both Yvraine and the Yncarne can do it too, albeit they use a different power-source.

And now that I remember it, the Grey Knights have a Psychic Ability called "Holocaust" that is literally a mini-version of the Emperor's erasure ability.

Yeah, the others make a good point UKG isn't gonna be able to do anything to note to the GEOM while the GEOM will just erase her the second the battle starts.

Well, she has passive aura and poison manip, as well as her own EE.

Though like I said above in the thread, that range is currently GEOM biggest drawback, even if we go and say its planetary, its not enough to get to UKG once she teleports.

well I mean the poison thing might not do anything seeing as how the GEOM has to deal with opponents like Nurgle and his daemons which are the literal embodiment of disease and often use poison as there the main method of taking opponents down so yeah I'm not sure that will work.

Forgot about the latter, but the aura, invisibility, and definitely the range thing still stand.

SomebodyData said:
Forgot about the latter, but the aura, invisibility, and definitely the range thing still stand.
Invisibility I would contest that point cause lesser pyskers could hide there presence and his son magnus also has invisibility so I don't see why he can't deal with it.

What does the aura do exactly?

I don't know if his pre-cog has ever detected beings? And even then, not only does she also have that, she has a range advantage that is disastrous for him and now has Tart's passive aura.

Wait if you mean tarts magic negation I don't see how that would work on him seeing as how we just went through a discussion above on how Power nullification wouldn't work on him

Well like I said, its akin to that of the Penance Stare. I guess it would fall under Holy Manipulation based durability negation? (I mean, she does technically go against it at the same time)

SomebodyData said:
Well like I said, its akin to that of the Penance Stare. I guess it would fall under Holy Manipulation based durability negation? (I mean, she does technically go against it at the same time)
Oh now that might actually hurt the GEOM and possibly kill him though you got to remember that he apparently has Mid-Godly regen via dying (Never thought I say that)

@Glassman you mean as 5-B UKG? Yes.

@Thatoneguy I mean, given her info analysis and pre-cog, she could just keep him a vegetable. Although how long does his regen take?

SomebodyData said:
@Glassman you mean as 5-B UKG? Yes.

@Thatoneguy I mean, given her info analysis and pre-cog, she could just keep him a vegetable. Although how long does his regen take?
Honestly I think it like the second he dies he gets back up. I don't honestly know enough to give a straight answer so don't take my word on it.

Doesn't the GEOM essence still operate even when incaped? Like isn't that why the atstronomican is still active even after 10,000 years of incap.

@New Her aura has been described as being able to kill virtually everything that doesn't meet up to Doppel Tart's standards of absurd sense of morality. Tart is a 14th century French girl in the height of the era of morals.

@Glass, if this was KG, then it would have been closed via virtue of a stomp already, so no.

@Thatone I see, I guess we can wait for the verse's knowledge members to answer

I know that it would be a stomp with that, but I'm asking if she has that ability in that weaker form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back