• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kriemhild Gretchen vs The Emperor of Mankind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
If he didn't resist Power Null, the Chaos Gods (and many Greater Daemons) would have an absolute field day with him.
I feel like we need to add this to his page. Cause this could very much be the deciding factor in a match and also less people would need to be confused over the matter

Doesn't the Emperor have precog? Can't he just see that KG is a threat and that he needs EE to kill It?

@Thatoneguy Probably should.

There's probably a few resistances he's missing.

Not as much of a hassle to change as Khorne's, though. As asking to specificy his resistances is like saying "find and list every notable power in 40k and Fantasy".

@Ovens

He does.

His Precog is better then Eldrad Ulthra

Someone who can see infinite possibilities with 100% accuracy and can view millions of futures wothin seconds while fighting seemlessly.

Well there you go, I'm pretty sure the Emperor has this through precog and existence erasure.

The Emperor is indeed Acausal. There are multiple instances in the Heresy of people projecting their consciousness into the past and the Emperor in the past being aware of these projections and knowing who they are.

At the very least he doesn't perceive time linearly.

dear lord I am not following this discussion at all right now lol

Is this what its like for people who watch Medaka or Gilgamesh debates but don't follow Medaka Box or Fate? lol

Said Power Null worked on beings with a resistance.

Said Fate Manip works on possibly acausal.

Waiting for the Doppel additions...

Ah, so which tab was it? Was it the 2-B or High 1-B that power nulled the GEOM?

2-B one doesn't exist in 40k. That one's strictly fantasy. So the latter.

It's not that Khorne actually power nulled him, but the fact that he (and by extension other gods) couldn't really directly do anything to the Emperor, even when channeling their power through Horus. Hence why a lot of it came down to "let's just use his son to beat him up, but on every plane of existence".

Hmmm, I see. Then Power Null is certainly off the table. Though if that is the reasoning, then UKG is probably about to get resistances to a lot of abilities.

Though given UKG has both pre-cog and info analysis, any abilities that won't work on GEOM is probably not gonna be used. How good is he against age manip and disease manip by the way? And what is the range on his existence erasure?

@SD

Doesn't age and is entirely unaffected by disease.

I don't know if his EE has really explicitly shown to have a range and be an ability in and of itself, or just be a side effect of his attacks when imbued with enough power. The first time he uses it is against an Ork Warboss, which is via his sword.

Another is against Horus, where he just kinda thinks really hard and pierces him with his psychic power. Amusingly enough, against Horus, he destroys every aspect of him except for his physical body. I genuinely can't remember if there's a canon reason for this, but they're unlikely to change it considering Horus' corpse is involved in a good bit of lore.

So wait, has he not, like thought of EEing his enemy and done it happens? As in its more of a side effect of his regular attacks?

Do you know perhaps the highest range he can achieve using his attacks while EEing the enemy?

He has. That's what he did with Horus (to everything but his body). But it also happened to a Warboss from him hitting it with his sword. Hence why I said I'm not sure if it's an attack in its own right, or if it's tacked onto everything else he can do.

Don't know. I assume at the absolute worst, something within his sight? But there's not really a lot of reference.

Both characters lose because they're /fic levels of broken and don't deserve to exist.

And with that bit of attempting to trigger everyone out of the way, Emprah wins with no difficulty.

From what it sounds, it may be both.

That's a shame, kinda makes this really hard to judge for both sides. Especially given UKG has teleportation as well, meaning he needs to have a comparable range to keep up with UKG.

Though once UKG gets the Doppel abilities

The OP just lists KG, though?

But yeah, that would be something more within the Emperor's range of ability usage without making assumptions.

Regular KG get stomped badly by even far weaker opponents than Emprah. I wouldn't bother to put her against him if that's the case.

Just going to point out that UKG's nigh-omniscience is the "see every past, present and future at once" kind.

So precog wise, they should be relatively even

Kaltias said:
Just going to point out that UKG's nigh-omniscience is the "see every past, present and future at once" kind.
So precog wise, they should be relatively even
Doesn't UKG is on higher scale tho? As in Multiverse+ scale?

I mean, both are pretty much "See absolutely everything that is going to happen".

So i was more adressing the "Emperor see it coming and deletes".

Also can he see what UKG will be doing if she isn't a part of the multiverse's space-time? Madoka deleted her from that already

I meant more if he will know in advance what she can do.

What's his counter for sleeves hax though

I don't want to give a definitive "yes" or "no" at all times, as that is diving too far into speculation territory, but I will say he will likely be able to predict some of it. Something something prediciton of actions taken by acausal conceptual entities, somehow.

The Emperor has no sleeves. This significantly lowers his defenses.

A bunch of people claim that a match is a stomp, only for it to turn into a legitimate debate.

Have to say, I like this turn of events.

Just for everyone information, I don't really care the outcome of this, as long as it's a notable result and getting added to their profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back