• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Regigias (speed equalized)

Kratos, pretty easily too. Much wider variety of power and some degree of hax. Regis doesn't go much beyond being a simple brawler.

Well, Regigigas is probably a bit stronger, though he's kind of a lumbering brawler. I think Kratos takes this with more experience, agility and overall skill.

Regigigas is, as mentioned above, multi-continent level in both AP and durability, whilst Kratos is only large continent level. This means that Kratos would have to deal lots of blows to Regi to damage him while a few full power hits of Regi would be enough to incapacitate Kratos. On the other side Kratos is more agile since he is smaller. But because of speed being equalized it won't make that much of a difference. Kratos has more fighting experience though.

Let's look at their other abilities. Both have some forms of elemental manipulation. Kratos can only use them for attacks while Regi can also use this to create new golems. It should be noted that the golems he creates are multi-continent level in AP and durability, while also being faster than Regigigas himself, namely their in the same speed tier as Kratos. Kratos on the other side has a variety of hax at his this disposal, such as petrification, soul manipulation, create a shadow clone and life energy absorption (Time hax are prohibited by the rules of this thread). I have only seen parts of the game but those abilities seem to be less effective on powerful enemies (don't know about the shadow clone though), so it is questionable if they work on Regigigas.

Is there prep time? If there is, it is clearly Regis win. No matter how effective Kratos hax might be on Regi, against an army of multi-continent golems he stands no chance.

If Regi is mostly unharmed by Kratos hax or is able to create a new golem before Kratos can significantly damage him, it is very likely Regis win as well. If things are the other way round it would most likely mean Kratos victory.

To sum it all up, I'm leaning slightly more towards Regigigas due to better offensive and defensive stats. Therefore my vote goes to Regigigas. Should someone bring information on or explain credibly how Kratos can affect Regi with his hax, I'll most likely change my vote to Kratos.

I don't see what's stopping the claws of hades from ripping out his soul. He's already did it to a large continent being like hades and it showed no problem ripping out a titans soul either. Not to mention he can manipulate the claws with his mind giving him even more versatility and showed to be better user than hades. I'm giving this to kratos

"Then it all comes down to how effective Kratos hax are on Regigigas and how fast Regigigas can create new golems (I can't find information on that though)."

Hades is only low 6B, with a durability of small country, but your right his soul hax do work on him (just watched the fight). And therefore it should work on Regi as well.

DaFritzi said:
Regigigas is, as mentioned above, multi-continent level in both AP and durability, whilst Kratos is only large continent level. This means that Kratos would have to deal lots of blows to Regi to damage him while a few full power hits of Regi would be enough to incapacitate Kratos. On the other side Kratos is more agile since he is smaller. But because of speed being equalized it won't make that much of a difference. Kratos has more fighting experience though.
Let's look at their other abilities. Both have some forms of elemental manipulation. Kratos can only use them for attacks while Regi can also use this to create new golems. It should be noted that the golems he creates are multi-continent level in AP and durability, while also being faster than Regigigas himself, namely their in the same speed tier as Kratos. Kratos on the other side has a variety of hax at his this disposal, such as petrification, soul manipulation, create a shadow clone and life energy absorption (Time hax are prohibited by the rules of this thread). I have only seen parts of the game but those abilities seem to be less effective on powerful enemies (don't know about the shadow clone though), so it is questionable if they work on Regigigas.

Is there prep time? If there is, it is clearly Regis win. No matter how effective Kratos hax might be on Regi, against an army of multi-continent golems he stands no chance.

If Regi is mostly unharmed by Kratos hax or is able to create a new golem before Kratos can significantly damage him, it is very likely Regis win as well. If things are the other way round it would most likely mean Kratos victory.

To sum it all up, I'm leaning slightly more towards Regigigas due to better offensive and defensive stats. Therefore my vote goes to Regigigas. Should someone bring information on or explain credibly how Kratos can affect Regi with his hax, I'll most likely change my vote to Kratos.
Wouldn't Regi's ability "slow start" give Kratos a chance to beat him early in the fight?

Landon Avery said:
Wouldn't Regi's ability "slow start" give Kratos a chance to beat him early in the fight?
I forgot about his ability, but yes that gives Kratos a huge advantage. Unless I find a trustworthy source stating that Regi can create new golems in an instant it does not look good for him.

Seems like I have to change my vote to Kratos.

DaFritzi said:
I forgot about his ability, but yes that gives Kratos a huge advantage. Unless I find a trustworthy source stating that Regi can create new golems in an instant it does not look good for him.

Seems like I have to change my vote to Kratos.
Yeah that ability is what really kills Regi in alot of fights.

However I do have to ask, How long dose the effect of slow start last In real time?

Any longer than 5 min's and I'll give it to Kratos.

The definiton of the ability (from sun/moon) is:

For five turns, the Pokémon's Attack and Speed stats are halved.

How long 5 turns in real time are is hard to say.

You could measure the ingame-time until 5 turns have passed, inputting an attack as fast as possible. Best use regigigas himself and attack with moves he learns himself.

DaFritzi said:
You could measure the ingame-time until 5 turns have passed, inputting an attack as fast as possible. Best use regigigas himself and attack with moves he learns himself.
Or you could scale it to a move like soluar beam, mesure the time it take for it to charge in anime and movies and mutiply that by 5.

Back