• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos in DC

What would happen if when Kratos used the realm travel room to go to another realm, it instead took him and his son to the DC universes' "Midgard" so to speak, or Earth. He doesn't arrive with his son though, and has to find him. What would happen?

Depends.

He's probably going to be put in contact with the likes of Constantine and Dr Fate if he wants to find his son. Depending on where is son his the Flash might be able to locate him on Earth or Batman.

He'd probably attempt to wipe out the entire greek pantheon if he learns of their existence.

Actually, I don't believe he will. He seems so desperate in the newest game to move on and and forgive himself, he might not go through with it. I do believe his first instinct once he couldn't immediately find his son would be to torture/kill everyone in sight until he found him, but he would refrain from doing so. It would be a huge internal struggle. Also, diana might attack him if she found out he killed the greek gods of his universe.

Ah, I see. I haven't played the new game.

Yeah, I think getting getting the attention of someone who seems important seems logical.

Where is his son in this scenario?

No one will know he killed the Greek Pantheon unless they invade his mind. Kratos doesn't talk about such themes, and Wonder Woman wouldn't attack him that easily, but she would stay on guard and look for an excuse to do so.

Maybe he'd put start a fight with the JL but will hold back because of his internal struggle. I can see Superman appealing to Kratos' calmer side and trying to work out a reasonable solution.

I meant that batman gets an alert that a portal opens up somewhere, and sends cyborg. Finds atreus, and they take him. Kratos finds out they have atreus. I find it really hard that he will maintain control in that situation. MM could look into his mind if kratos doesn't put safeguards up for it.

Why would Batman send a cyborg to kidnap a kid? Why woulcd Cyborg agree to do this? Are we talking about the Injustice universe? And even then-

Who knows it's a kid and not darkseid or something? Also, they wouldn't underestimate any potential threat, even if it was a kid.

Back