• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos fights another Norse God

Probably gonna go with Old Man Kratos

Both are extremely skilled in hand to hand combat and have fought plenty of unique enemies with numerous abilities, but Kratos simply has too much versatility for Thor to handle. Stat amping, rage power, berserk mode, regen, time slow, speed slow, attack reflection, status effect, etc all ensure that Kratos can take Thor down from both close and long range.

I'm actually leaning towards saying Thor is slightly stronger, since Kratos had some difficulty taking Baldur down, but still, his numerous abut more than make up for it.

spatial manipulation can be hax, but he does not use it that way as far as I know.

Time slow is not hax, as it does not hurt the enemy

Kratos FRA, he can also use his time slow every time he tries to dodge, Thor practically can't hit him.

Dad of Boi wins, allow me to elaborate.

On one hand both sides are incredibly skilled in terms of weapon and close quarters combat proficiency, really tho Thor gets outclassed for quite a few reasons.

On one hand Thor might be more experienced but on one hand Kratos has fought MANY opponents more experienced then he is (Ares, Baldur etc) and if i'm correct he has a notable AP advantage (Scales to the Nine Worldsfeat and Baldur creating Fimbulwinter on the other hand he also has a massive versatility advantage.

Seriously Kratos' Healing Factor could keep him going long enough to finish Thor, his Attack Reflection could render Thor's thunderbolts an irrelevance and his speed slow could stop Thor's speed and flight from being as effective. We also have the fact Kratos' time slow could help him just pick off Thor and with his Stat Amping and Beserker Rage he can enhance himself even further over the course of the fight (which Thor may not be prepared from)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
spatial manipulation can be hax, but he does not use it that way as far as I know.
Time slow is not hax, as it does not hurt the enemy
According to this wiki and most member. Time slow is hax in general. I guess you have different interpretation.

Andika CL atmadja wrote

According to this wiki and most member. Time slow is hax in general. I guess you have different interpretation.
I mean, what I mean by hax is something that can damage or incapacitate the oponent indipendent of tier as long as whiting the dimensional scale of the effects.

Still, you cannot haxstomp with time slow unless it allows you to block someone from moving long enough to incapacitate

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Andika CL atmadja wrote
I mean, what I mean by hax is something that can damage or incapacitate the oponent indipendent of tier as long as whiting the dimensional scale of the effects.
Still, you cannot haxstomp with time slow unless it allows you to block someone from moving long enough to incapacitate

i am not saying you can haxstomp with timeslow tho

It can, but everything is reality warping, nearly all supernatural effects can be counted under it. From magic to time manipulation. So you will need to be more specific on what kind of reality warping

because they use it as a mean for AP. Reality warping can be both hax and AP depending on how it is used, much like magic

Back