• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kozak vs Bond

Time to go, Ghosts.

Speed equalized, both have an hour of prep and prior knowledge (let's just say both of these guys have read their profile pages lol)

Since Kozak's guns are determined during prep, he gets the typical M4 Carbine (loaded with standard rounds) and his trusty FNP-45.

John Dmitri Kozak:

James Bond:

Bond
Bond. James Bond

Kozak 3

Ok so great match first off hahaha :)

Ok so here's the thing, Bond takes this fairly comfortably and I explain why. James is way more experienced and really more skilled because of it. James beat 006 who knew everything about him and 006 is on par and perhaps even slightly more skilled than James himself, but Bond makes up for it with better ingenuity. So even with Alec (006) knowing Bond inside and out he still lost. James has the better experience here, more varied Arsenal with gadgets that Kozak won't see coming, and better weaponry. With that durability, the Golden Gun should one-shot and if it doesn't Kozak is in serious trouble. Samurai should do serious damage too.

Basically, Bond via better skill, Arsenal, experience, variety and weaponry

Kozak with an FNP Five-Seven can easily kill the predator. Their weapons are as OP as they can get (Except for GTA, who might get High 8-C, dang it, that 747 bust calc still hasn't gotten the green light).

Eh, he still has the M4 Carbine. One good shot into Bond and it's all over.

The Clancyverse might be the next verse that's got the most consistency of them all.

Can you show me some stuff to see how powerful it is?

Also I mean I doubt Kozak would survive, let alone avoid a Speed of Light Samurai, which Bond would almost certainly use after he notices his normal stuff not going enough.

Here

Their weapons can also destroy most vehicles within minutes and easily penetrate high-tech kevlar armor. And that it punches out harder than their own AP.

Holy shit hahaha my god

But I mean I'm still going with Bond.

Both samurai and the GG are above baseline. Couple that with more experience, variety with gadgets and Bond should still take this. Albeit with more difficultly than I originally thought

About his thermovision, Bond needs to know when to use it since Kozak would've already detected him with his magnetic vision which is already integrated in his Cross Com system. I'm saying Bond needs to use it ASAP because Kozak will already be using stealth tactics and can detect him from a distance with either his Cross Com, UAV or sensor grenades.

I didn't even suggest that in my reasoning hahaha

That just got added today

Anyway, and good and all except Bond also has stealth mastery so it kinda nullifies all of that. Plus both Kozak and Bond don't immediately lead with those tactics and they cancel each out anyway since Bond is also again a stealth master.

Plus yeah Bond uses the thermo vision when he can't see the opponent so if the other man is alsoa stealth master... he'll use it ASAP

Kozak actually leads with stealth, once he's deployed he goes sneaking right away. Hence the name of his battalion "Ghosts"

About the SoL Samurai, it's not SoL under speed equalized otherwise it's a blitz and speed stomp. Speed equal means Kozak can see that thing coming, while Bond can see those bullets coming as well.

Which is awesome again but as per the OP both have prep

Which means they know about each other

So Bond also uses stealth straight away and therefore uses the thermal which allows him to keep doing everything the same. Then he wins with what I said above hahaha

That is assuming Kozak won't do the same too.

Kozak has a built in magnetic vision, X-Ray vision and thermal vision in his Cross Com system. Thermals may or may not work on Bond's camo depending on how it works but his X-Ray and magnetics have been able to detect invisible enemies such as Bodark Spec Ops

Kozak's Cross Com gives him real time info and tells him if someone is aware of his presence or not. He can even tag Bond to make sure he never leaves Kozak's sight since his silhouette will be revealed through them, yet again it constantly and accurately updates Kozak on Bond's location.

Which is great hahaha

Except Bond also has x-ray vision: https://youtu.be/Y5G5aCHDDZM

And also has thermal

Plus I don't see why Kozak knowing Bond's presence will do in stopping James from just straight up shooting him. If Kozak knows Bond's prescence then it's because James can see him too so it doesn't make a difference.

It's awesome to see such cool stuff from Kozak, but will both having prep, James is literally gonna do the same thing. It doesn't matter if Kozak will always know where James is, because once Bond sees him with the thermal or x-ray glasses, he isn't gonna lose track of him. It also doesn't matter if Kozak notices Bond is on to him, because Bond is gonna know Kozak knows with his thermal and x-ray vision. So again it just cancels itself out. Plus because the OP both characters are gonna use stealth and stuff like this, so even if Kozak knows where Bond is, Bond knows where he is. Then it's just about killing each other and well, James has more experience, more variety, can dodge bullets from close range etc.

Kozak has a variety of bullets to use since he has prep. Bond won't be dodging Exacto rounds since they lock on and home in on the target. Plus he frequently shoots enemies hiding in cover because of his frequent use of X-Ray vision, etc.

Cross Com will warn him of incoming EMPs and can counter them by just shooting it and has already dealt with people who have used these before, such as the elite Russian Bodark unit which is basically a covert special operations group that has much better training and equipment than the regular Russian spec ops. Plus his equipment can repair itself after being affected by EMPs. EMPs do not have permanent effects on Kozak's equipment.

Since the samurai is being used, Bond just shoots easily the bullets out of the sky, plus while Kozak may have 'many bullets' so does James and the samurai doesn't have an ammunition cap. It's a recharge which takes barely anytime.

Yeah but again even if he counters the EMP which I doubt he'll get everyone becahsebJames would be willing to spam, James' own stealth equipment counters his anyway. It's like what I said before, even if he has a counter to Bond's stuff, Bond's equipment counters his anyway. It doesn't matter if he knows Bond is coming because Bond will see with the thermal that Kovak is on to him.

So basically

Kovak has many bullets < Bond has many bullets and a gun that doesn't use ammunition

Kozak knows where James is = James knows where Kozak is

Samurai gives James the edge here really and it's not because of its nom existent ammo pool. They literally both counter each other in stealth, but then any offensive game Kozak uses, James counters and overcomes with his own gadgets which he has to a more variable degree, and more unpredictable weapons and tactics. Plus Bond has also fought special ops so it doesn't matter there either.

I'm not sure how will Bond shoot the bullets out of the sky if they come in a barrage, plus if he tries to shoot Kozak's incendiary rounds, the flammable material is going to burst out and rain on him.

Samurai having no ammo pool is a NLF. It must have a battery life or a limited energy source, you can't just say he never stops shooting with it therefore he has unlimited ammo. There is no such thing as that.

I'm sure it might have a limit of some sort, but you use the samurai in the entire last fight in Nightfire. Here take a look:

https://youtu.be/0e6m51RLBdc

It's a cool down and nothing in the game implies that it runs out. So it isn't really a NLF when it's only be shown to do that

And yeah I'm cool :) I'm just a passionate person like most debaters are. I have nothing but respect for everyone on the wiki. Sorry if I upset you in anyway

Mate what timeframe should I watch, I can't watch the entire video lol

Also I'm just keeping it cool just in case, nothing bad with having precautions.

Oh there's no need to watch the entire thing. Just when he uses the laser and you can see a cool down but no actual ammunition cap in the bottom right

Back