• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wick vs Bond (0-7-0)

Welp. The catacombs scene was the most impressive one.

Catacombs scene is basically Wick getting ambushed by an army of like 50 or more vs 1. Displays the bullet proof jacket he wears (it's just the normal suit jacket you see in the other videos, it protects 100% against bullets).

Pretty much just more of John going up against dozens of enemies. Very high accuracy and gun-fu (a term that originates from the director John Woo where CQC is mixed with guns).

7 million bounty. Basically a bunch of high tier assassin go after Wick and he has a rematch against Cassian that includes a silent gun fight in a populated train station where no one is noticing them shooting each other (it's ridiculous lmao).

John Wick 2 is purely hand to hand combat against dozens of enemies and Wick getting rammed by cars consistently.

Yeah I gotta watch them. I really think Keanu Reaves is cool just not the best actor but a wonderful human being.

This is actually pretty close. I'd still lean towards Bond because he still has nades, samurai plus all his gadgets and invisibility and equally good stealth mastery. But I'd also say this could be Incon since it's Better hand to hand against what I just mentioned. Although hand to hand doesn't matter much if he can't match Bond's AP so I'm still leaning towards him if I had to choose

Funny thing is that Wick also has a "Q" that gives him his gear. Anyway Wick's entire fighting style revolves around shooting and hand to hand mixed together.

Something that Bond hasn't actually faced before and is not going to be as good at. It's a very high advantage for Wick there.

The gadgets are good but a lot of them aren't great for a straight up fight iirc. Like the ring that he twists and explodes glass with sound or that exploding pen. A lot is for trickery as well.

An abandoned factory would be a perfect place for John since it's all close quarters which is perfect for John's entire fighting style.

The turrets seem like a pain to lug around honestly

Yeah he's seems above baseline but not sure it's as high as 515kj without a calc

Even the higher weaponry goes to Bond honestly

Turrets really aren't an issue for him. When you equip them in game he has it out like any other weapon

Except I don't see Wick getting past something like invisibility which Everything or Nothing Bond likes to do. Bond can easily go invisible if he's having issues and scope out where Wick is with the thermo suit by switching between the two.

Some of the gadgets are trickery but not always. Tranqulisers, small rockets etc are very useful

Plus even with hand to hand combat we still don't know if physically he's as high as Bond so that advantage is mulled unless we get a calc

JB via skill and better equipment.

Also, Wick is 1 megajoule via tanking grenade explosions.

Even if that's true again Bond goes invisible, scopes him out with the thermal and murders him. Wick has advantages that Bond can overcome. Wick can't do the same.

Also even if the turrets don't do much, once he places them down Wick is constantly getting shot at in which Bond can end it easily with the tools at his disposal

Good night. I'm just trying to set the reasonings straight. While I do believe Bond has a huge advantage with versatility that's the only thing he really has.

I actually don't know why we composite Bond since it's annoying and sometimes even inconsistent with the character, as well as the fact that every other character in his verse has keys based on the media they appear in.

But anyways, Bond FRA

Zark2099 said:
I actually don't know why we composite Bond since it's annoying and sometimes even inconsistent with the character, as well as the fact that every other character in his verse has keys based on the media they appear in.

But anyways, Bond FRA
We had to give the other characters two keys because they rarely appear in the franchise. Alec is in 1 film and game, while jaws is in 2 each. Since Bond has so many feats across every media, we believe Composite to be the way to go

This is everyone he's beaten:

Zonge (Toriko) Zonge's profile

Grizzly Bear (Real Life) Grizzly's profile (Speed was equalized, Satan didn't have gadgets)

Gasto (Disney) Gaston's profile (Speed was equalized. Gaston and Hercule had no equipment)

Jon Snow (A Song of Ice and Fire) Jon's profile (Speed was equalized. Hercule had no explosives)

Dan Hibiki (Street Fighter) Dan's profile (Speed was equalized)

Shrek (Dreamworks) Shrek's profile (Speed equalized)

Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil) Sheva's profile (speed was equalized)

Baldi (Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning) Baldi's Profile (Speed was equalized. Hercule had only fists)

M'Baku (Marvel Cinematic Universe) M'Baku's Profile (Speed Equalized)

Goomba (Mario Bros) Goomba's Profile

Bond may have fought some of them already idk.

Back