• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond decides to visit a RB6 Operator (0-0-7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it will be too bad knowing how many more votes are needed to change the results of the thread.

Ver' true. Like I said I doubt it makes a difference considering they aren't like enormously important profiles

I mean

In the broad scope of things, I don't think people are gonna look back on every contribution on the site and pick out the Rainbow Six or James Bond pages as opposed to shit like, say, Dragon Ball.

To be fair it shows how dedication can make a character real powerful or change them a lot. I was looking through some of the older versions of the page and realized that.

I mean. Rainbow Six is super important to me. I used to play with professional league players back in 2017. Just not important in regards to the site, even though Cavy was my main character.

Nah. Cavy has had my heart since on Kanal I got a super lucky impact grenade kill.

4 kills with one impact on the back stairs going to the garage from comm center defense point.

Holy shit nice.

My best ever play was when it was a 1 vs 3 and all three ran into different Kapkans and died hahaha

YEAH THAT HAPPENED RECENTLY

I went back to playing after abandoning it (I'm trying to platinum the game, last trophies are all in Terrorist Hunt) and I died, the last guy just stuck in OBJ and everyone ran into my Kapkan traps it was so beautiful

TheMasculineMineta said:
Is the rest of this thread just gonna be your conversation about Rainbow Six Seige?
Unless you wanna talk about something else

like uh

like titanfall

titanfall is pretty dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back