• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kousaku Kawajiri / Kira Yoshikage

Eyes of Heaven and All Star Battle both make a separation from.both Kiras.

Adding all abilities to a new identidy and not keeping the base form is the equivalent of adding SSG Goku as the new base and ignoring anything that happened before.

Sorry, but i feel that it it necessary to make a separate key for Kira Yoshikage and Kousaku Kawajiri.

Yoshikage lacks Bites the Dust.

Unnamed (11)
KiraYoshikagevs

Eoh and asb separated the abilities of kira between multiple characters for additional extra fighters 19.

The keys would be exact the same ap durability skill and ability minus a power. Also post mortem Kira (original appearance would have btd) .

Not to mention that vites the dust was literally an evolution of Kira.

He says so himself, unlike killa quin, Bites the Dust was an EVOLUTION, an UPGRADE, he was NOT able to use Btd at base.

HE LITERALLY SAYS SO HIMSELF.

So no.

Unless you are willing to make GER base for Giorno and Act 3 for Koichi

Actually reading btd arc as ya speak. Have seen him claim he matured but no evolved yet.

Also cut the shit 19.

Ger is a completely different stand with completely different powers ap durability and even intelect while btd is a power the arrow unlocked which was previously hidden from kq despite that kq and btd are exactly one to one the same entity.

And yeah. Koichi can go and switch acts at a whim so one key with al acts would be needed man.

Thanks Torlokoff.

Seriously, He EVOLVED with bites the dust, and even changed appearance.

And Kira Yoshikage literally changes this name and face between his base form and Kousaku kawajiri.

It would be the same tier for all three forms, but there IS a very great difference between the three.

Kira Yoshikage | Kousaku Kawajiri | Evolved Kousaku (Bites the Dust)

And we do have the same tier for various forms in profiles like https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Acacia_(Toriko) and Goku Black.

Ya keep saying that yet ya haven even posted a quote.

He changes his name because hes pretending to be a different man. He himself is completely the same only with a stolen home and identity

There quite literally one difference. Being one power he unlocked. Jotaro doesnt have multiple keys for one power.

Holy shit ya actualy want an ENTIRE key for a different face with the exact powers durability ap skill sped reaction for koysaky? Ya do realize he doesnt become kousaku right? No offense but thats actualy the most redundant thing on this will what ya proposed there. And evolved? The correct term is matured. And once again exact same statistics for excluding one power. Ya are aware what redumcy is yeah?

Also bad analogy. Would honestly use having a key for all of gokus transformations per arc making a few dozen key be a thing (base ssj1 Goku bpg. Ssj2 bog. Ssj3 bog . Ssjg bog. For a key).

Also black? He gained plenty of powers and amped him a few quadrillion fold.

Seriously, just drop this. You are wrong.

If you believe in your argument so badly, then go and make Golden Experience Requiem the base for Giorno at once, because i dont see any difference between Giorno being struck by the arrow and Kira being struck by the arrow and why one deserves an alternate form but not the other.

Yeah not shit mate. Matured mentally. That was the entire point. He even continued on and said him gaing btd would allow him to keep his cool.

Mate stop with the fallacies. Actually. Its bad abd A piss off and using such a bad comparison is pathetic.

Maybe ya dont understand. Obviously ya dont understand so let me spell this out for ya mate .

1. Gold experience and get requiem are difertiated by completely different statistics from mftl to infinite. The most powerful stand from power alone. Multiple different abilities also a completely different amount of skill range and intelligent even.

2. Ger is a completely different stand while btd is a mere ability. No different than epitath and crimson. Or sha and killer queen.

3. Btd is the exact same with normal killer queen. In fact it is litterally normal kiler queen. The btd is a sub ability not a stand. No different than platinum and time stop. Or ge obtaining body creation midway through part five . Or even Rohan obtaining heaven for a body after his match with josuke .

4. Its redundant. Ya want multiple keys for jotaro with and without the stop? A key for a hd lacking a manifestation? Weather report with and without oxygen hax?. Ge lacking body making and heal .

5. The arrow didnt evolve nor did it transform kq. What occurred mere unlocking of a hidden power and that was honest all.

Thats most definitely not a way to make your point and reasoning. Ya cant go and exclaim "ya wrong " after posting a handful of falcies point and even a quote taken out of context (which didnt exust. He said he matured but that was for a mental perspective).

Negotiate what a good alternative or way this may be handled which may please ya and me.

Ultimately we're arguing over semantics here.

The only notable difference between the two Kira's is that one has BTD and the other one doesn't. It's already okay to use characters from a certain timeframe where they didn't have an ability/strength, but it's not okay to restrict ability/strength.

For example, I can say Buu Saga Goku, and everbody already knows that he only has SSJ3 up until the end of the saga, however, I cannot say "Goku can only go SSJ3" because he has abilities beyond that and I'm forcing him to not use it.

For the sake of Kira, it really doesn't matter because there's no difference between Kosaku and Kira other than one ability so I wouldn't mind too much if a thread had it restricted because I know what they mean, but for the sake of general consistency in the wiki I vote that Yoshikage Kira = No BTD, and that Kosaku Kawajiri = BTD.

But man. Its redundant. Its oly one power and feels a bit cheap and a work around of the new "no restricting" power thing.

Ive seend threads going on about how restricting jotaros za warudo is a breaking of the rule. No difference here.

In the case of Kira, yeah It is redundant.

But like I mentioned with the Goku example, "Goku can only go SSJ3" >>> "Buu Saga Goku" considering Goku has demonstrated an insane power crawl since the Buu saga. Current base form Goku would sweep the floor with Buu Saga Goku. That's why it's an important distinction to make in fights, because Goku has gained more than just an ability, unlike Kira.

Jotaro developed za warudo on his own, so I can understand why people restrict it, because literally everything else about a fight is perfect except for latest ability Jotaro developed. He hasn't physically gotten stronger since developing za warudo like the Goku example, so it's okay to restrict it in a fight.

Kira recieved a direct upgrade and didn't recieve BTD on his own. It's the same reason Jonathan got a new key after recieving the deep-pass overdrive, because he recieved it and didn't develop it.

I still agree with what I voted, just for the sake of general constitency.

Actually.

Jonathan having a pre tarkus key is also redundant. Hamonles wall Jonathan and post tarkys would make a lot more sense because the difference between the keys only ap where that would at least have a multitude of abities of a difference.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
What? Hamon explicitky wont amp Joseph. Hamon cant do that.
In a older thread you were arguing that Joseph's strength is his own, not because of his hamon.

Now you're saying that hamonless Jonathan is weaker? So you agree hamon can amp the user now?

In a older thread you were arguing that Joseph's strength is his own, not because of his hamon.

Now you're saying that hamonless Jonathan is weaker? So you agree hamon can amp the user now?

Actually. And i mentioned this. That was arigamy rule. Already debated and failed proving hampn amps the user . (Although Joseph does have 8-B feats without hamon before ya ask from engaging kars and wham).

I mean we could add the key just in the powers and abilities section, right? If that's the case, then I support there being another kes, since he gains Bites The Dust and Stray Cat, but it is also out of character for him to use Sheer Heart Attack in this new key. Maybe that could work

Arigarmy isn't the jojo god, especially from what I've seen, so him saying something isn't fact.

@lapitus yeah that could work. This entire thread is kind of redundant in the case of Kira.

Yeah although tell that to the users that agreed. Hes probabky the top of the best for jojo among most of the wiki although out of four different ysers all of which are on this thread thats low.

Talking jojo keys though lap and lord.

High dio should get a key. Most powerful dio with a better za warudo and enhanced Regenerationn. Maybe even his old powers although ooc.

And? Dio on his left side had weaker Regenerationn. He explicitly pointed that out to hol 19.

Enhanced wrong. Original part one Regenerationn would be the most correct example .

His power is higher by an unqualified amount. Apparently the most powerful form of dio. (A quote "apparently" exists opting him almost on par with a ultimate kars from araki lord although have yet to see the quote and cant find it. May be a fake).

So how about we just add the fact that Yoshikage Kira does not have Bites the Dust in the footnote? And that only Kosaku Kawajiri has Bites the Dust?

If you find it J-Man put it on my wall, I want to start a Jojo revision thread soon.

>Find.

Maybe been looking for years. Almost certain a fake.

Also do tell? Plan on doing one myself. Maybe my and your interests align?.

Back