• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koro-sensei vs Yü Otosaka (Speed Equalized)

After checking both profiles, Yu Otosaka can win this one as long as that self destruct part doesn't happen. Also Yu Otosaka has a lot of haxs that out hax the crap of poor Korosensei.

Starkiller215 said:
After checking both profiles, Yu Otosaka can win this one as long as that self destruct part doesn't happen. Also Yu Otosaka has a lot of haxs that out hax the crap of poor Korosensei.
Well, he only has two

Illnesses Acceleration needs physical contact (and I don't think that Yü will do that)

Well, Yu has that shield and the breathing on a bullet to vaporize it thing. Also, Midas Touch.

I made a little change, because, even if we talk about Yü's hax, I think that his personality and reasoning in battle, would change a little bit the result

@Aiden So going by what you saying here, the results could be a win fo Yu mid difficulty. I would see this as something that could change the result a little, but I will said he is insane as his profile suggest and lost some of his memories.

Starkiller215 said:
@Aiden So going by what you saying here, the results could be a win fo Yu mid difficulty. I would see this as something that could change the result a little, but I will said he is insane as his profile suggest and lost some of his memories.
Insane is mostly because Yü is a little bit unstable.

But at the end, he is more normal.

Sorry, hard to explain if you don't watched Charlotte

Back