• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koopa's second Stat Equalization Tournament: Round 1 Kōsuke Ueki vs Noriaki Kakyoin (0-2-0)

koopa3144

He/Him
Welcome to round one of Koopa's second Stat Equalization Tournament!
  • All stats except Intelligence and range are equalized.
  • Fight takes place in Metallic Madness
  • Distance is 20 meters
  • SBA for anything else

Kōsuke Ueki: 0​

Image result for Kōsuke Ueki

Noriaki Kakyoin: 2​

Image result for Noriaki Kakyoin
Incon: 0
Image result for plankton spongebob

Last edited:
Ueki at 20 meters would start with Raika or Seiku, which are speed amps that can blitz characters of his level and then use Kurogane, Pick or Mashu to attack, first 2 are proyectiles, last one is a trap that appears on you

Gulliver is another trap that once you are in, you can´t escape unless you have teleportation or phasing, attacking the walls bounces back the attack

Maoh is a instant one shot on comparable guys

Fuudo is "unbreakable" to comparable guys

Last edited:
Ueki at 20 meters would start with Raika or Seiku, which are speed amps that can blitz characters of his level and then use Kurogane, Pick or Mashu to attack, first 2 are proyectiles, last one is a trap that appears on you

Gulliver is another trap that once you are in, you can´t escape unless you have teleportation or phasing, attacking the walls bounces back the attack

Maoh is a instant one shot on comparable guys

Fuudo is "unbreakable" to comparable guys
So Kakyōin at 20 meters would likely use an Emerald Splash to keep his distance from Ueki as well as spreading the roots of Hierophant Green along the ground to catch him wherever he moves too. He could also just use his Stand to defend himself as Ueki likely can’t see or damage it (I know nothing about this character so correct me if I’m wrong)

If Kakyōin feels threatened he can lure Ueki into the 20 meter radius Emerald Splash, once inside any movement Ueki makes will be felt by Kakyoin and will result in him getting blasted from all directions, he can also use his stand to possess Ueki and control his body.

He could also just use his Stand to defend himself as Ueki likely can’t see or damage it
He can´t see it but he can understand and even discover how enemies power works, once, he fought a guy that was stating that his body was impervious to damage and that his power was sound manipulation, Ueki instead of believing it, deduce that he was using barriers and that the guitar that his opponent was using to produce sound was decoration, the attack instead was his level 2, where he creates barriers to attack enemies inside their clothes

^Chapter 99

And Ueki can´t damage it, but his powers can nullify the stand with the level 2 of his power

Isn't this stats equal?
I don´t know how it works when a character has a super attack that is leagues beyond his normal punches

I don´t know how it works when a character has a super attack that is leagues beyond his normal punches
Well if it's working on that logic, Emerald Splash is two whole tiers above HG physically.
If Ueki is not sniping from kilometers of distance while flying, creating mashus and gullivers of course
To be fair, Hierophant Green is no different, Kak could leave, while his Stand attacks and fights up close without needing to risk being harmed. HG's range is astronomical compared to most Stands. Just look at bro's range section.

So they’d basically just be shooting at each other for a long time until one of them decides to get in close, more likely Ueki since he seems to have some actual melee combat.

Kak could leave, while his Stand attacks and fights up close
His effective range would decrease the AP if he strech too much and any attack of Ueki using level 2 would nullify the stand and Kakyoin would have to fight without being able to use it, at that moment, he can´t do anything

And nothing to say about Emerald Splash, we would have to wait for the thread owner to see his opinion about characters with attacks more powerfull than the user, because Ueki is just "higher", Emerald Splash as you said, is 8-C

Eh, Hierophant can set up while attacking. And dodging dozens of attacks from all directions that he can't see might be a tad difficult. Kakyoin literally never has to engage here.
His effective range would decrease the AP if he strech too much and any attack of Ueki using level 2 would nullify the stand and Kakyoin would have to fight without being able to use it, at that moment, he can´t do anything
No it wouldn't? That rule literally doesn't apply to HG at all. Explicitly noted, it's part of its powerset.
Ueki using level 2 would nullify the stand and Kakyoin would have to fight without being able to use it
Why? How is he even gonna hit HG? He can't see nor sense it or even interact with it?

Why? How is he even gonna hit HG? He can't see nor sense it or even interact with it?
If Kakyoin is gonna be hitten by Ueki's proyectile and he shield himself with HG, at that moment the nullification has to work, the stand is a power, Ueki nulls powers

He nullified reality warping, bringing past to the present as intangible "clones" and can nullify every single power in his series, that is how his power works
No it wouldn't?
Ok, him stretching seems to avoid that rule, but his page says this: Hierophant Green has an effective manifestation range of at least Hundreds of Meters

I don´t see how he is gonna get close and attack if is not via stretching

Can he even nullify spiritual power though? A stand is an entity created from someone’s spirit, and plus none of his attacks will actually hit Hierophant Green since only Stand Abilities are able to interact with other stands. At best they’d just bounce off and not effect him.

If Kakyoin is gonna be hitten by Ueki's proyectile and he shield himself with HG, at that moment the nullification has to work, the stand is a power, Ueki nulls powers

He nullified reality warping, bringing past to the present as intangible "clones" and can nullify every single power in his series, that is how his power works
Why would he get hit? He doesn't fight up close, ever. He abuses range because that's what his Stand is suited for. At such a distance he's going to be able to dodge just about any attack due to speed equal unless they spontaneously explode on impact or something with big AOE.
This is something Ueki doesn't have the benefit of thou, due to omnidirectional Danmaku he can't even perceive.
Hierophant Green has an effective manifestation range of at least Hundreds of Meters
And what does it say immediately after that 🗿

Can he even nullify spiritual power though? A stand is an entity created from someone’s spirit, and plus none of his attacks will actually hit Hierophant Green since only Stand Abilities are able to interact with other stands. At best they’d just bounce off and not effect him.
Ueki can only nullify powers, not the source of then

Stands are a manifestation of said spiritual power, Ueki then nullifies the stand, the user still has his energy intact

Stands never show any type of power nullification resistance, and I can´t bring anything new, Ueki's nullification has no more lore or explanation, he just nulls anything that is considered "a power"

And "stands can only be interacted by stands" is NLF when considering all the verses, in jojo sure, but how is a stand gonna react toa guy has a power that "nullifies powers"? Simple as that, is literally like Touma from To Aru

And what does it say immediately after that
What I posted after that? "I don´t see how he is gonna get close and attack if is not via stretching"

Why would he get hit? He doesn't fight up close, ever. He abuses range because that's what his Stand is suited for. At such a distance he's going to be able to dodge just about any attack due to speed equal unless they spontaneously explode on impact or something with big AOE.
They explode (Kurogane, Maoh), they spawn on you(Fuudo, mashu, gulliver), they appear behind you(Mashu), they can be set up as traps (every power ), they can change direction mid air(Namihana)

And with sacred power, he increases the power and speed of his attacks

If anything, I could give in, because I think I could work out his page with scans and do CTR to really work on limits of his power nullification

I have another character in the tournament, and I like Kakyoin so I don´t mind if you find "his power null must does not have limits" bullshit

And "stands can only be interacted by stands" is NLF when considering all the verses, in jojo sure, but how is a stand gonna react toa guy has a power that "nullifies powers"? Simple as that, is literally like Touma from To Aru
It is a NLF, but, they do have layered NPI and Intangibility. So it's effectively the same.
You need NPI+1 to interact or ESP+1 to see them. If you do, well then yeah fair game.
They explode (Kurogane, Maoh), they spawn on you(Fuudo, mashu, gulliver), they appear behind you(Mashu), they can be set up as traps (every power ), they can change direction mid air(Namihana)
So some are problematic, some aren't. But then again, Kak's range is still extreme and Ueki by all accounts is going to be busy dealing with some invisible entity hitting him hundreds of times from all directions each moment, can he try and tag Kakyoin without getting overwhelmed by Danmaku?
Should note though, Kakyoin has some hefty stamina if struck so either way.

And with sacred power, he increase the power and speed of his attacks
Don't get into speed amps brother, otherwise the speed discrepancy between Kak and HG gives him an instant win.

If anything, I could give in, because I think I could work out his page with scans and do CTR to really work on limits of his power nullification

I have another character in the tournament, and I like Kakyoin so I don´t mind if you find "his power null must does not have limits" bullshit
I mean I don’t even understand what this guy’s power set is lol the page is not helping me.

I mean I don’t even understand what this guy’s power set is lol the page is not helping me.
Because the verse needs a serious overhaul, his page right now is ok but could be updated and admins could accept or deny CTRs to see what can be added, what can be removed and what limits his power should have

He can protect himself with weapons and has dealed with Danmaku several times, to be brief : His training to unlock powers, Robert fight, Anon fight and probably his fights againts a mecha but I don´t remember this well
Don't get into speed amps brother, otherwise the speed discrepancy between Kak and HG gives him an instant win.
I asked to the thread owner and Kakyoin and HG are the same speed to not break the tournament, or no one can do anything to them
they do have layered NPI and Intangibility.
Remind me of this

He can protect himself with weapons and has dealed with Danmaku several times, to be brief : His training to unlock powers, Robert fight, Anon fight and probably his fights againts a mecha but I don´t remember this well
Danmaku he can't see or sense, not just normal Danmaku.
I asked to the thread owner and Kakyoin and HG are the same speed to not break the tournament, or no one can do anything to them
But speed amping is viable? Despite having the same end result? In a stat equal tourney? Idk chief sounds kinda sus.
Remind me of this
Wdym, it's on the pages?

Wdym, it's on the pages?
Intangibility, Incorporeality (Stands are the incorporeal manifestations of one's vital energy, and can only be harmed by other Stands), Non-Physical Interaction (Stands can interact with ghosts and other Stands), Invisibility (Stands can only be seen by other Stands and Stand Users)

Reading this, I can´t see the layered argument
But speed amping is viable?
Waiting the thread owner to see his opinion

Danmaku he can't see or sense, not just normal Danmaku.
If said Danmaku moves the air (because Ueki can fly and will be flying in his last key), Ueki can sense that, otherwise, he can´t

Reading this, I can´t see the layered argument
The actual stand page
If said Danmaku moves the air (because Ueki can fly and will be flying in his last key), Ueki can sense that, otherwise, he can´t
Unless Kakyoin willingly lets it interact with the air, then not really viable.

But how good is his Danmaku defense anyway? Remember Dio who is literally hundreds of times faster than it ended up getting tagged eventually simply because there was so much shit coming at him nonstop from all directions.

But how good is his Danmaku defense anyway?
He was able to protect himself from Robert assault of kuroganes that were auto-aimed , bigger than the normal Kurogane, faster too by creating all of his weapon at the same time and surrouding himself, it would have tiny (like, 20 cm) spots but that was before him having gulliver, he could use it too to protect himself and that is a box that deflects attacks

Also, I have to leave for now so I will try to answer as soon as possible

And could he do this without even knowing they were coming toward him?
And can he protect himself from possession?
That's an ability Kak uses if HG can get in close, which he can here pretty risk free due to its inherent nature.

Dropping in to note that to make things fair for this tournament Stand speed and Stand user speed are equal.
We need more info about "higher attacks" or attacks that are tiers beyond their normal AP

Also, we need info about speed amps

And could he do this without even knowing they were coming toward him?
He has faced guys with attacks that are impossible to dodge or that their mechanics are extremely weird, the moment he sees that Kakyoin attacks are invisible (probably the first emerald splash, and if we go by "anime logic" he will shout his attacks as every character, Ueki the same btw) Ueki then will know that Kakyoin is a ranged fighter and decides 2 things:

Go melee with an almost speed blitz boost and pummel him, like he did with carpaccio, but that was him trying his new power

Or fly high and start sniping as he did with Anon, his last fight on the series not counting his sequel that is not accounted on this wiki (and in his sequel he has another set of powers, he can´t use the old one)

If he goes with the first option, Kakyoin or get damaged or can defend himself the best way he can and also damage Ueki, but I don´t think possesion working or being used literally at the beginning of the match

If he goes with the second, then is a war of attrition, with both characters using their powers to set traps, HG stretching and Ueki sniping, Ueki can´t see the stand but Kakyoin can´t also know how his traps works at first and if he lands one, then he is literally bitten in half by Mash or trapped in gulliver and then he gets hit by Maoh, he can´t hear anything outside of gulliver

We need more info about "higher attacks" or attacks that are tiers beyond their normal AP

Also, we need info about speed amps
Amps and higher attacks are fine as long as they are not just instant win buttons like a permanent 9x AP amp or a permanent 50x speed amp.

permanent 9x AP amp or a permanent 50x speed amp.
Ueki has no permanent amps, only attacks that usually would one shot comparable opponents if said attack lands

Maoh can only be used 6 times and Raika is a speed blitz but he only can go in a straight line at max speed, Seiku is faster but not to the point of speedblitzing

He has faced guys with attacks that are impossible to dodge or that their mechanics are extremely weird, the moment he sees that Kakyoin attacks are invisible (probably the first emerald splash, and if we go by "anime logic" he will shout his attacks as every character, Ueki the same btw) Ueki then will know that Kakyoin is a ranged fighter and decides 2 things:
What? You realize how paradoxical his is right? "The moment he SEES", that's the thing, he won't be seeing shit.
Also say sike right now. Kakyoin isn't yelling every attack he does, like sometimes because anime sure, but even then here's been numerous times he hasn't, even if he did it wouldn't help.

I'm not actually seeing anything that would allow Ueki to dodge hundreds of attacks that he can't see or sense coming from him at all directions (Which mind you, managed to ultimately tag someone with like a 300x speed advantage due o sheer numbers), while an invisible ghost he can't perceive possesses his body.
Go melee with an almost speed blitz boost and pummel him, like he did with carpaccio, but that was him trying his new power
Yeah because Kakyoin blitzing is to much but Ueki blitzing is just fine 🗿
Or fly high and start sniping as he did with Anon, his last fight on the series not counting his sequel that is not accounted on this wiki (and in his sequel he has another set of powers, he can´t use the old one)
Reminder Hierophant Green can fly, flying and sniping doesn't help.
If he goes with the second, then is a war of attrition, with both characters using their powers to set traps, HG stretching and Ueki sniping, Ueki can´t see the stand but Kakyoin can´t also know how his traps works at first and if he lands one, then he is literally bitten in half by Mash or trapped in gulliver and then he gets hit by Maoh, he can´t hear anything outside of gulliver
Not really, remember, Kakyoin isn't engaging at all here, why would he fall into a trap when he's never going to go anywhere near that trap to begin with? HG might, but HG can' be interacted with it so they're useless. Also I have issue with the "bit in half, this is stats equal, why are you wording everything like it's a one shot? It wouldn't be.

He actually can, most Stands and Stand Users have linked senses, with the exception of like Pol and a few others, Kakyon can see and whatnot through his Stand, so even if he can't see or whatever, his Stand can. This is most commonly shown with Jotaro.

As it stands I still think HG just does HG stuff and calls it a day, Ueki might have a bunch of problematic stuff, but none of it matters if Ueki is to busy dealing with hundreds of imperceptible attacks and an imperceptible ghost just as strong as him that he can't even touch.

why would he fall into a trap
The traps can appear on him in the first place and if he dodges one, then another one could be place to capitalize on that

What? You realize how paradoxical his is right? "The moment he SEES", that's the thing, he won't be seeing shit.
"see" in the sense of noticing that he is getting hit by something
I'm not actually seeing anything that would allow Ueki to dodge hundreds of attacks
At 20 meters, not at kilometers and Ueki is not fighting all the time at that distance and if he starts sniping he has the advantage
Yeah because Kakyoin blitzing is to much but Ueki blitzing is just fine
Not my problem, his blitz move is extremely limited, going on a straight line only and flying faster but still being reactable to his opponents, if you find this unfair, I can talk about having a invisible ghost to everyone(except kira) in this tournament possess you and protect said user without being able to be harmed

And even if you have the power to sense it, it must be layered
Reminder Hierophant Green can fly
At hundred of meters, not kilometers, where he needs to strecht himself to be able to get to this distance
why are you wording everything like it's a one shot?
Kakyoin got donut and almost die (albeit, higher stats from The World accomplished that)

Ok, Mash is literally biting him in half, Ueki physical stats are below his powers, not a one shot with some powers but Mash has one shotted half of Ueki's opponent in his fights (Even at half power) if he managed to land the whole attack

And I still think Ueki nulls the stand as that is how his power acts, it works on everything categorized as a power, ignoring if is energy, magic or genetic, it only can´t work on the energy system itself, he can´t negate his celestial power that works like Ki, but if someone uses celestial power to enhance a power, is nullified then

And I still think Ueki nulls the stand as that is how his power acts, it works on everything categorized as a power, ignoring if is energy, magic or genetic, it only can´t work on the energy system itself, he can´t negate his celestial power that works like Ki, but if someone uses celestial power to enhance a power, is nullified then
NFL seen this: 🤨

Power Null can only negate what shows been negates

NFL seen this: 🤨

Power Null can only negate what shows been negates
It negates reality warping, can negate shadows that are intagible (but of course, Jojo has it layered) and can negate briging past to the present, can negate reading minds, absolute zero (or close to it, the author does not clarify this) and even the speed of light

It negates every single power of his series and there are a lot, those are the more astract and weird, the limit would be 4-D hax

The traps can appear on him in the first place and if he dodges one, then another one could be place to capitalize on that
How is bro gonna be seeing up traps when he's dealing with hundreds of imperceptible attacks and fighting something he can't even see, even worse if Kak straight up just outranges him.
"see" in the sense of noticing that he is getting hit by something
Yes, hundreds of things, from all directions, that isn't even including the Stand itself. I really don't see this helping him at all.
Not my problem, his blitz move is extremely limited, going on a straight line only and flying faster but still being reactable to his opponents,
You've said blitz like five times now, why is it suddenly reactable? And if it is reactable? I don't see it helping given HG's danmaku could overwhelm a dude with a 300x speed gap.
if you find this unfair, I can talk about having a invisible ghost to everyone(except kira) in this tournament possess you and protect said user without being able to be harmed
I not only didn't pick Kakyoin, I'm not the person who said blitzing was unfair. He has some extra abilities cool, so does everyone in this tourney (This would be like complaining about Ueki's spawn traps as some dudes can't avoid those), but having extra abilities isn't blitzing and the ability that would let him blitz was restricted.
And even if you have the power to sense it, it must be layered
Correct.
At hundred of meters, not kilometers, where he needs to strecht himself to be able to get to this distance
Correct, and? He can still stretch himself to fly that high? This doesn't change what I said, HG can fly, so Ueki flying and sniping does absolutely nothing.
Kakyoin got donut and almost die (albeit, higher stats from The World accomplished that)
Yes, and this is a stats equal tournament, not him fighting a dude about 150x more powerful than his Stand, let alone him (where he's magnitudes weaker). Even then, he was able to survive long enough to get off an extra ES while having his spine and torso blown out.
Ok, Mash is literally biting him in half, Ueki physical stats are below his powers, not a one shot with some powers but Mash has one shotted half of Ueki's opponent in his fights (Even at half power) if he managed to land the whole attack
My brother in christ, you realize Hierophant Green is millions of times stronger than Kakyoin. I hope to god you aren't arguing because Ueki has stuff stronger than his physicals, that same difference applies (the same thing that applied to HG's speed but was invalidated because it'd be cheap) while forgetting the same applies to HG's AP, and then again with Emerald Splash. By this logic one shard would kill Ueki instantly millions of times over. In a stats equal tourney no less.
If it ain't nulling Ki, it ain't nulling Ki on crack.
And again, he has to actually hit Kak (I'm not even saying the null wouldn't work, just that he'd have to hit Kak, though, what's stopping Kak from just re-manifesting?), how is Ueki doing anything when he's being bombarded with Danmaku, attacked by tendrils and possessed by a ghost?

It negates reality warping, can negate shadows that are intagible (but of course, Jojo has it layered) and can negate briging past to the present, can negate reading minds, absolute zero (or close to it, the author does not clarify this) and even the speed of light

It negates every single power of his series and there are a lot, those are the more astract and weird, the limit would be 4-D hax
Cool, so for what you said that can negate RW, shadows, Time/Causality Manipulation (?) and the speed of the opponent, and some more powers, so he can't negate other powers that are not similarwith this powers

Chariot, I will have to work on his page in the future, so I better give up in this character, because at this point, I have to bring things that are not on his page

So I prefer to not get mad for something like this, because Is more the state of the page than the fight that is the problem for me at this point

Back