• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kokichi Ouma Hax CRT

Kokichi's Profile is lacking in some aspects namely a key and a few abilities.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kokichi_Oma

Alright so first of all i propose a new Key for Kokichi since its more prevalent to his plan than the exisals and he only got control of the exisals with them, and the key should be the master remote, electro bomb and electro hammer, this doesn't scale to his tier ofc but it does gave him a few hax

Which i'll elaborate on now

Hacking

With the master remote Kokichi was able to hack the exisals and control them , this is important since only the Monokubs and Monokuma himself could get control to them

Electricity manipulation

The electro bomb is literally described as a weapon that can and i quote "it jams electronic signals that interfere with electromagnetic signals "

Summoning

This is a bit more shaky then the others but Kokichi was able to summon the exisals to his aid, just to prove he was the mastermind

Edit:

Kokichi should have Blessed as well since it is revealed that all 16 Ultimate students Talents were Bestowed their Talents by Tsumugi.

lemme preface this with the fact that idk anything about Danganronpa.

Hacking with master remote seems fine, unless it's established as some sort of "master control" specifically for exisals.

If we don't have an EMP page then this is fine, just specify how it works.

Not sure if this is applicable outside the school, from what I can tell.

Wokistan said:
lemme preface this with the fact that idk anything about Danganronpa.
Hacking with master remote seems fine, unless it's established as some sort of "master control" specifically for exisals.

If we don't have an EMP page then this is fine, just specify how it works.

Not sure if this is applicable outside the school, from what I can tell.
I Uploaded the proof for the first statement now btw, and no it was never established the remote itself was made for the intent of retaliation.

EMP as in electromagnetic pulse?

that will probably never be clearified because of the end wall.

I don't think that this seems controversial to add, but it is best if some staff member confirms the information by checking the links.

Just don't add the summoning ability, OP is also not sure of it because it was never clarified by the game. So, to be safe, just don't. Otherwise, the other stuff are gud.

Back