• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Kojirou Sasaki" vs Ikki Kurogane: Skill Incarnate

Rules: Speed Equalized. Both characters are at their peaks. The battle takes place on the stairs where Assassin and Saber fought in Fate/stay night. Otherwise SBA.

latest.png
latest.png
The Nameless Samurai: 1 (Schnee_One)

Last edited:
No, speed is equal. But by SBA you can't speed buff to the point of blitzing if your enemy's speed would be greater than yours unequalized.

Edit: At least I thought that was a rule, though I can't seem to find it on the SBA page.

Last edited:
The match can’t be added if it’s via blitz, but that doesn’t mean Ikki can’t blitz

Huh.

Im unsure if the match can’t be added because if they or if they are straight up not allowed because if it

@Schnee_One

No, Ikki just isn't allowed to speed boost to the point of blitzing in the fight. Fight can still be added, just that one thing isn't allowed.

Last edited:
@Schnee_One

No, Ikki just isn't allowed to speed boost to the point of blitzing in the fight. Fight can still be added, just that one thing isn't allowed.
I was on the speed equal thread and people agreed (to what I suggested I'm pretty sure) with a "if you can't make the match work, don't force it."

It makes no sense to restrict abilities for speed when it isn't allowed for anything else, especially since the boost isn't only to speed.

I was on the speed equal thread and people agreed (to what I suggested I'm pretty sure) with a "if you can't make the match work, don't force it."

It makes no sense to restrict abilities for speed when it isn't allowed for anything else, especially since the boost isn't only to speed.
This

It doesn't restrict the ability in other ways. It doesn't stop ikki from amping his other stats. You just don't say "ikki blitzes Kojirou" due to the fact that that just cannot happen so it turns into a "you're willingly giving ikki the advantage cus you're having him have an illogical win condition".

So either we say "ikki will remain equal even after amping" or just restrict ittou forms entirely. Ittou forms can be restricted cus they give higher tier so just restrict them and get rid of the headache.

As for the fight im not exactly sure how Ikki doesn't murder stomp here. Desperado with good hax and acausality to neg some of Kojirou's hax along with superior skill and superior sword not even mentioning all of Shizuku's bullshit.

How does Kojirou win here?

Kojiro hax still affect musashi zero who is acausality 4 too, and kojiro is better swordman in pure skill than musashi (+ all his infinity skill can bypass 2-A resistance) and for what i remember the last ikki vs musashi, musashi have win no?

Kojiro hax still affect musashi zero who is acausality 4 too, and kojiro is better swordman in pure skill than musashi (+ all his infinity skill can bypass 2-A resistance) and for what i remember the last ikki vs musashi, musashi have win no?
Cus of 2-A fate hax, but i don't think whether it was stated that musashi's stuff has worked on an acausal type 4. Back then i just didn't think normal acausality takes care of 2-A hax, but now i do. So depends

Wait...why is this type 4?

Acausality (Types 1 and 4. Since her original universe was culled, and thus never exists, so she completely "lacks a beginning." Holmes described her as a mobile singularity in and of herself)

Lacking a beginning may be a form of type 1 (although not exactly cus that just means you can't find her beginning but you can affect her existence in the past, jus not the origin).

Being a singularity isn't type 4, it's like a weird type of type 2 at best.

I mean that's ikki's base tier too. And as i've said i'd rather not use amps for Shikki cus we don't know how having 10x more magic capacity would affect his amps.

Lacking a beginning may be a form of type 1 (although not exactly cus that just means you can't find her beginning but you can affect her existence in the past, jus not the origin).

Being a singularity isn't type 4, it's like a weird type of type 2 at best.
Like i tell it's because if the particulaty of a pruned world themself not because she lack a beginning (lack of beginning it's why she have the type 1 too)

But well was not here when it was accepted so you should ask the one that accept this

tenma musashi have a statement of destroying an island so maybie infinity sasaki will scall to this

Why it wouldn't make sense ? Pruned world and their existence are in a irregular system of causality that can't be affected by the normal one or even exist normally in this one + the infinity and zero of sasaki and musashi allow them to be in a realm with no fate etc

Yeah like i tell it's better if you discuss that with the ones that had accepted this or made a new thread

Its type 4 not because of the pruned world part, but because of being the mobile singularity, which distorts time and causality and stuff in the same way as a normal singularity

That being that their mere existence messes with that stuff because they shouldn't exist, to the point where large enough ones can overturn the quantum timelocks and destroy the foundation of human order, leading to humanity ceasing to exist past a certain point, these singularities also can't be observed with the top equipment of magi because of their nature, and a bunch of other stuff related to them.

Holmes specifically says that her being a mobile Singularity was how she was described specifically because of everything being a singularity implies. Including the above, "anything and everything being possible", the fact that both her and Amakusa existed resulting in the Shimosa sub singularity, which isn't in the main timeline, any parallel or alternate worlds, or dreams, but still exists in a state between dreams and timelines, so it can't be affected by the pruning phenomenon, etc.

Read the part about Shimosa being unable to be pruned. It was immune to the pruning phenomenon because it operated on a different system than the entirety of the multiverse, as it wasn't actually a timeline, or locked down point in history like a normal singularity, it was outside of the tree so to speak, and thus unable to be affected unlike everything else, and this is both caused by, and similar in nature to Musashi and Amakusa, who were similarly unable to be pruned, with Musashi just getting kicked out of different worlds for being too different, until the events of Olympus.

Type 4 is irregular causality, operating on a different system essentially, which is what singularities due by nature, and is the actual cause of the distortions, the reason they can overturn quantum timelocks and remain unpruned for a while, etc.

Back