• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, Bulk has over 4x the AP and Durability, massive LS advantage, and is 37 meters tall. The only problem is that his AP does not translate to his Striking Strength so if he punches Aluminum Bro while he has his forcefield on for example then it will do zero damage since his punches will only be 9-A while the forcefield is 8-C. Bulk's main wincon, therefore, would be to do what he does best, BOLTING THE HELL OUTTA THERE. But seriously, he can literally only break Copper Guy's forcefield if he's sprinting at full speed to achieve his maximum kinetic energy and it also helps by making Steel Boy waste his energy chasing after/running away from him, depleting his stamina which is pathetic compared to that of Thanos's cousin. Bulk can also just try to grab him and there's not really anything he can do to escape except wait for his forcefield to run out and get crushed (He can electrocute him maybe).

Okay, Bulk has over 4x the AP and Durability, massive LS advantage, and is 37 meters tall. The only problem is that his AP does not translate to his Striking Strength so if he punches Aluminum Bro while he has his forcefield on for example then it will do zero damage since his punches will only be 9-A while the forcefield is 8-C. Bulk's main wincon, therefore, would be to do what he does best, BOLTING THE HELL OUTTA THERE. But seriously, he can literally only break Copper Guy's forcefield if he's sprinting at full speed to achieve his maximum kinetic energy and it also helps by making Steel Boy waste his energy chasing after/running away from him, depleting his stamina which is pathetic compared to that of Thanos's cousin. Bulk can also just try to grab him and there's not really anything he can do to escape except wait for his forcefield to run out and get crushed (He can electrocute him maybe).
I mean, seeing as The Bulk doesn’t look human at all, Metal Man would definitely go for his hax instead of physically attacking. He’d probably just rely on his ranged attacks and maybe use flight to **** about, but idk

I mean, seeing as The Bulk doesn’t look human at all, Metal Man would definitely go for his hax instead of physically attacking. He’d probably just rely on his ranged attacks and maybe use flight to **** about, but idk
Let's talk about MM then. With speed equalised, his absolute fastest flight speed would actually be over 4 times higher than Bulk's maximum running speed (2175 km/h Vs 493 km/h). His biggest issue, however, is his stamina which decreases with each usage of his abilities, especially when he's using multiple abilities at once. It'll take a massive toll on him to keep up the forcefield, fly, and spam lasers at the same time. Since his lasers are only several meters in range, he'll have to still be somewhat within Bulk's arms reach to deal damage hence the need to maintain the forcefield in case he gets grabbed or hit, otherwise he'll get oneshotted due to his base durability only being 9-B. Not to mention, Bulk has shown to be able to evade attacks from the military and whatever people going after him while he was running. Eventually, MM won't have enough energy to maintain his forcefield, harm Bulk, or fly at which point he'll either fall to his death or get crushed under the giant purple feet. Bulk takes this it seems.

Let's talk about MM then. With speed equalised, his absolute fastest flight speed would actually be over 4 times higher than Bulk's maximum running speed (2175 km/h Vs 493 km/h). His biggest issue, however, is his stamina which decreases with each usage of his abilities, especially when he's using multiple abilities at once. It'll take a massive toll on him to keep up the forcefield, fly, and spam lasers at the same time. Since his lasers are only several meters in range, he'll have to still be somewhat within Bulk's arms reach to deal damage hence the need to maintain the forcefield in case he gets grabbed or hit, otherwise he'll get oneshotted due to his base durability only being 9-B. Not to mention, Bulk has shown to be able to evade attacks from the military and whatever people going after him while he was running. Eventually, MM won't have enough energy to maintain his forcefield, harm Bulk, or fly at which point he'll either fall to his death or get crushed under the giant purple feet. Bulk takes this it seems.
Then again, The Bulk did manage to evade a lightning bolt from Zeus

Then again, The Bulk did manage to evade a lightning bolt from Zeus
Yeah, I'm voting Bulk. MM I guess can win if he turns invisible and uses his speed advantage to do hit and run on Bulk but the AP gap is large enough to where I don't think he can score the win before he runs out of energy or gets grabbed.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm voting Bulk. MM I guess can win if he turns invisible and uses his speed advantage to do hit and run on Bulk but the AP gap is large enough to where I don't think he can score the win before he runs out of energy or gets grabbed.
Added the vote

Bump. I was wrong about something. MM would actually be at most 121 times faster than Bulk (2175 km/h vs 18 km/h assuming that it's baseline Average Human speed) when flying but this shouldn't change much as his combat and reaction speed is still that of a normal human.
By the way, why did everyone else in the past think that this match is a stomp in Bulk's favour?

Bump. I was wrong about something. MM would actually be at most 121 times faster than Bulk (2175 km/h vs 18 km/h assuming that it's baseline Average Human speed) when flying but this shouldn't change much as his combat and reaction speed is still that of a normal human.
By the way, why did everyone else in the past think that this match is a stomp in Bulk's favour?
If you’re referring to threads from years ago, the reasons are now outdated with later changes to The Bulk’s profile

Back