• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knight vs Soul Reaper - Ichigo vs Artorias

Basically what Brian said, the reasons in this thread are kinda shit.

Not like it matters since Artorias kinda borderline stomps.

Not really since I referred you and blue reasons on why this should not be added, this one is legit as ichigo have advantage in every thing except in sword mastering skill.

And at least means what exactly?

You do realize At Least and "likely" aren't applicable right?

That's barely above Baseline tho.....

Scaling above a casual 6A is hardly higher then baseline 6B...

Bankai ichigo who is ridiculously weaker than final Getsuga Tenshou Ichigo is still way stronger than monster Aizen, and this version is as strong as final Getsuga Tenshou Ichigo.

Meanwhile This ichigo = final Getsuga Tenshou Ichigo>>>Dangai Ichigo>>>>Monster Aizen >>>Transcendent Aizen>>>Chrysalis Aizen who is 6-B

Do enlighten me how that changes anything I said. Because going by your Scaling he should be country level+

Anyway, Blut Vene blocks an initial strike assuming he leads with it. Then he goes CQC and Dies and that's the best case scenario

Cause we don't give + sign by scaling like that, Escanor is perfect example of this as before he was upgraded to High 6-C, he is way stronger than numerous ppl who in return is way stronger than 43.40 gigatons mel, btw with 50 gigatons then mel can get the + sign.

Hence my point, beyond that is calc stacking in the first place.

Even assuming they're the same, that completely eliminates the AP and Dura advantage many of the people were voting towards. Disregarding "Ichigo via Blut Vene" which is a decent defense...But doesn't give you a victory, and Getsuga Tenshou which can be, in the words of Piccolo. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kvS6zMThiZU

Nah even without AP and Dura advantage, Shunpo can help too cause ability to increasing speed is not be affected by speed equalized, and ichigo like to spam Shunpo like mad man.

Speed doesn't get you anywhere when you're opponent outs kills you by a massive margin. As you yourself even stated in this thread.

Also lol at the people saying Artorias having a broken arm hinders him. Guess Ichigo having a hollow side is an issu-Oh wait it isn't....

Guess Ichigo having a hollow side is an issu-Oh wait it isn't....

Wait wat? lel, Btw with Shunpo ichigo can suddenly appear behind him and stabbed him from behind, or just spam getsuga from afar and use Shunpo get to better position, remember getsuga have the range advatage too.

I was making an analogy towards the people saying that Artorias having a broken arm was an issue, you're reaction was perfectly equivalent to mine.

So apparently Ichigo is never, ever under any circumstances whatsoever in infinite possible futures never going to go CQC? Damn I need to rewatch Bleach again.

I mean this thread was already added and is guaranteed to be removed because well, all the reasons getting completely debunked barring Brian.

What debunk?

No one vote Ichigo because AP or Dura advantage.

Both of them has same stats based on this calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ThePerpetual/Redux:_Dark_Souls_III_and_some_bells

Most people vote for Ichigo because Ichigo can fly and spam getsuga (Like his fight with female sternritters and Yhwach, he's basically use his getsuga a lot), use blut vene and having higher stamina.

And as for the CQC Ichigo is not helpless since he fought with people that hundreds of years old and even trained by royal guard. I don't see the debunk tbh.

He will go to CQC, but he like to spam getsuga as well and it literally a meme in bleach on how ichigo like to spam getsuga to his enemy and of course usually his enemy have their own Shunpo or their own energy attack to counter this but not in Artorias case, plus yeah broken arm can be a disadvantage too and this version of ichigo dont have a hole in his chest or something like that.

Back