• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knight Run General Discussion Thread: AB Sword 1

Lol. Intelligence is usually a neglected so that's not surprising.

In terms of abilities I think you may have most things covered, but, if I do find anything that you missed, I'll add it.

In terms of abilities I think you may have most things covered, but, if I do find anything that you missed, I'll add it.
Annes base section is more or less done, Key Sword stuff is easy, im just pocrastrinating right now

Currently on chapter 8. Not to action-packed so far but the characters are interesting enough to keep me reading.

Youre a couple chapters away from the series picking up pace then.

Going to be a fun time seeing you react to the cascade of catastrophees washing over humanity

Oi, if you ever stumple upon a scan that outright states that Pray is the greatest Knight to have ever lived, slide it over to me. I faintly remember such a scene but not which chapter it was stated.

Annes profile is to 95% complete. The only thing missing now is a better intelligence section and maybe stuff my geriatric ass might have missed. Considering that intelligence changes most definitly always go through in CRT's, i'm inclined to just ship it as it (After someone gracefully looked over possible grammar and spelling errors thank you very much) and get to work on it someday later.

Its super lonely that banger chapters are dropping and I have no one here to talk about them

Guess I'm going to fangirl alone then.

Leah has been completly stealing the entire arc for me, Woman is just a ******* menace.

bXlLmlR.png
0VTj7yr.png

Sorry, haven't really been reading Knight Run, been focusing on other series + my actual life shit and health.

I'll "try" and catch up since I did like it for what it is.

Sorry, haven't really been reading Knight Run, been focusing on other series + my actual life shit and health.

I'll "try" and catch up since I did like it for what it is.
I'm not trying to force people to catch up lol, I'm keeping this thread alive with cool ass scenes to garner interesst. We are at an all time high of members trying to read KR! cry

I'm not trying to force people to catch up lol, I'm keeping this thread alive with cool ass scenes to garner interesst. We are at an all time high of members trying to read KR! cry
Never said you were forcing me you dork. I want to catch up lol, I just don't have the time.

Trying to sell Knight Run to people: The absolute Black Airforce energy of Leah Zail

I should probably get back to Knight Run, but I forgot what chapter I was on lmao.

I remember hating Pray and that's it.

Yeah, somewhere around that, now that I scroll up in the thread a bit.

I'll reiterate my previous opinion that it's damn slow during this part of the story, but interesting enough that I'll keep reading(when I get time).

Yeah, its really tough to sell the series to people due to how confusing and slow the first 20 chapters are. Things get violently going once the chapter 20 mark is broken but nearly everyone tunes out before that. Hard to be mad about it either, if your first impression sucks, people will remember you for sucking for a long time.

Okay I tried starting again on chapter 8 but I have NO context onto who anyone is so I'm just gonna start at the first chapter and go from there so that I remember everything lol.

Okay I tried starting again on chapter 8 but I have NO context onto who anyone is so I'm just gonna start at the first chapter and go from there so that I remember everything lol.
This is going to loop forever isnt it. Real life gets in the way, you take a break, you have to restart

I really want to remake Sions profile, but Fandoms Image System sucks donkey balls. I wish it could work like Imgur, where you screenshot your screen and directly upload it without having to save the image so I dont have to maintain dedicated folders for screenshots for every character I want to rework...

I find it extremely hilarious that canonically some Knights go on to record and sell cringe nickleback albums but still get famous

In fact just the concept of humanities heroes that are taken from their planets to fight in a war against Alien creatures going on to sell music amuses me.

I'm on chapter 19 of Knight Run, and like... I don't get why people dropped this?

The story is seriously interesting and so far I'm loving it especially now that it's picking up.

Its a mixture of low attention span, terrible lore dumbs and technology nonsense and a really rough artstyle. This is the general consensus I got from colleges and friends whom I recommended Knight Run to, all saying that they really coudnt get past the beginning chapters.

All fair opinions, but I disagree. I, on the contrary, love the world, the lore, and especially the characters. I love how hopeless the battles against the AGs feel sometimes, and how impactful the deaths feel.

All in all I'm loving this.

Obviously same. Knight Run is downright poethically when it weaves its messages into the plot: Human preserverance, the concept of heroism and responsibility, the different approaches to the greater good of humanity, all those things will hit you in the gut as tragedy unfolds and I cant wait to see your reactions to the cascade of emotions cruising towards you.

I'm already feeling plenty of emotions, I'm at where Fear is introduced and someone's giant ass swords(Fear is hot BTW).

Also, finding lots of intelligence feats for AGs. For things called "monsters" they have a staggering amount of strategic and individual combat skill.

Yep, they have commanding units as well. AG's are well aware of how their enemy operates. There was a behind-the-scenes that was translated, in which the author explained that AG's activly experiment with their different types and their applications in warfare, developing what has worked and discarding what dosnt
Also, Dry is such a badass I love him so much.
the fight between him and Fear right? Shit was dynamic and clean

the fight between him and Fear right? Shit was dynamic and clean
Yeah. He should probably have Analytical Prediction from this fight, because he predicted and countered Fear's strike despite only having seen her fight once and not even being able to perceive her attack.

Yeah. He should probably have Analytical Prediction from this fight, because he predicted and countered Fear's strike despite only having seen her fight once and not even being able to perceive her attack.
He should yes, and I planned to do that with his profile rework. But laziness

Thats good, you will probably stumple upon stuff I plain missed down the line.

Fear is a an absolute beast yeah, and she does that on the back of a single C-grade core lol. Fear currently is the second "weakest" Type Zero you will encounter in the series.

Back