• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knight Run General Discussion Thread: AB Sword 1

Huge news for Knight Run fans: I got in contact with the previous Knight Run translation team, new releases are planned for Christmas!

A new chapter has finally dropped today, Knight Run is thus truly back! The power levels was, as expected, going up tremendously. High end human fleets are apperently capable of annihilating entire planets, a past all out war destroyed entire chuncks of galaxies

Glad I came back to the wiki in time, ngl this battle is absolutely insane. And I definitely have missed out on how exactly humanity has been dealing with the AGs because it looks like they should have the power to obliterate them but just didnt? I might need to reread the series lol. I am especially bad at understanding political situations in fiction.

Rikimaru, if youre reading this, dont, huge spoilers below:

The entire conflict is honestly just one giant lover quarrel between Dry and Leah. A Mix between Leonhard and Zail racism and Drys aggresive hardline progressivism and Leahs Hardline conservatism. It makes sense that Leahs half of the fire power was absent from the War of Prayer, due to them being outside of the human system and Pray being a a goddamn mastermind. Its quite sad actually, both could have mended their issues if they just talked it out (Dry promises NOT to whipe out the Knight Order and Leah promises to accept orders from him) but both are just so hellbend on thinking each others as enemies. Dry needs all the firepower he can get for his ultimate goal, but no, paranoia and pride stands above it.

Glad I came back to the wiki in time, ngl this battle is absolutely insane. And I definitely have missed out on how exactly humanity has been dealing with the AGs because it looks like they should have the power to obliterate them but just didnt? I might need to reread the series lol. I am especially bad at understanding political situations in fiction.
No way in hell has humanity saved up their anti planet ammnunition against the Crosseyes and "Bitchjuststoppedanentirefleetonherown" Fear, at least logically speaking. Which leaves to the exciting possibilities for a flat out planet level upgrade (Or whatever the hell turning planets to ash yields", because either 1. Humanity HAS used them in the Veelches war and War of Prayer and they were noselled, 2. They didnt because they knew that it was still useless or 3. They havent because they simply didnt thought about it, or didnt want to use them for other reasons and risk being whiped out by the strongest AG fleets in Human history.

The next chapter is going to hit tomorrow by the way, afterwards its probably going to be weekly.

Btw you are able to hide stuff in a spoiler.

This does make a lot of sense, yeah. I am definitely going to do a reread cause a few abilities I think are missing (like Fear's flight) and maybe a few smaller things like range upgrades and so on. A bit sad it is going weekly so quickly, but it also means I can reread that much quicker to catch up.

Yes please do catch up on my slack, i would improve the profiles myself but i have the organization skills of a child and scan gathering is a hassle.

Yes please do catch up on my slack, i would improve the profiles myself but i have the organization skills of a child and scan gathering is a hassle.
lol dont worry, I would see what I can do. I need to get to my pc though and rn at parent's home with just my laptop I am unwilling to even start without a mouse xD.

Last edited:
Boundarys abilities will be explained in detail in later chapters. The barrier around Boundary absorbs all energies that enter it, which is why laser weapons and even missiles cant reach Leahs fleet. Reversing the boundary though will eject all that energy, in form of a laser attack it seems.

I teased it already, but i think planet level Knight Run for the Cold Heroes, Dry and Leahs Outsiders is pretty much guaranteed at this point:

ZSzLJ0L.png
cJj3RWN.png

Important, because a character actually nosold an entire bombardment of Red Apple. This makes other things such as Sophia being a living embodiement of a planet, meant to control it, a supportive thing.

Started reading Knight Run, on Chapter 5 rn.

My current rating of the story would be like a 7.5/10. Would probably be an 8 if everything didn't feel so clunky and rushed in.

Its only us son. Maybe we could get Riki back. He read through the webtoon chapters a while ago.

I'm fine with it being only us. I just wanted to share my opinion publicly, its not like I expected a response from 20+ people.

It waaaaas qwq.

By the way, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Especially the politics of the series can be quite confusing

I have done the incredible mistake of starting to run through the raws and my god, the amount of threads the author tied up past chapter 300 are insane, just to unleash new threads to follow based on those conclusions. Its an amazing moment when shit just clicks when you cant even understand what is being spoken.

I thought the series stopped at like 169 chapters, where are the translated chapters past that 🗿

Series is still ongoing, although sources tell me that we are in the final arc. Honest to god Im going to die of old age before we even reach the next arc in english.

Hm. I cant link you to pirate websites. But wait, why do you even need them, dont tell me you actually finished the webtoons chapters

No I just want to know where they are so that I can read them once I do finish the webtoon chapters.

Guess not.

By the way Azy, if you want to tinker on Anne as well, be my guest. Just give me a headsupp when you do

Oh no, thats perfectly fine. Just saying that you dont have to wait for me if you see something that bothers you or what I could have missed

Alright. The first thing I plan to do is to mess with the intelligence section, since Knight Run has some pretty good combat feats so far.

Alright. The first thing I plan to do is to mess with the intelligence section, since Knight Run has some pretty good combat feats so far.
Could you slide in a good summary as well. I cringe whenever i read Anne's, I really didnt give much of a **** there

Back