• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knight Run General Discussion Thread: AB Sword 1

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
02172707-67df-4790-923c-493906aa0110
Time to manually push the verse into people's perception.
Topic List:

-Why you should read Knight Run

-Upcoming mobile game Fate Grand Order Reconquista

-Side Story: Father's Day

-Page improvements/additions

Reading sources:

Webtoon Link

******** (Aint linking it because its a pirate site)

Sup boys.

Also wait.. a knight run game? The art was so clean I thought it was from another verse lmfao.

You can read Knight Run on Webtoo for free till Sions Side Arc. The next arc is on ********.

Funnily enough, Reconquista will get a official english translations later, making it the best source of Knight Run material ofr us non Korris.

Which is actually sad thinking about it.

So I caught up on ******** and man I am stilll kinda confused on Satan's boundary. It was hard to understand the scale of that weapon.

Hopefully the game is good enough to boost popularity so that the official translations restart.

Rocker1189 said:
So I caught up on ******** and man I am stilll kinda confused on Satan's boundary. It was hard to understand the scale of that weapon.
Hopefully the game is good enough to boost popularity so that the official translations restart.
Nice. Did you reread the entire thing or only read the Hero arc?

We will get more explanations on Satan's Boundary in the Knight Fall arc. Leah and her crew will abuse the heck out of the weapon

First Witch said:
Nice. Did you reread the entire thing or only read the Hero arc?

We will get more explanations on Satan's Boundary in the Knight Fall arc. Leah and her crew will abuse the heck out of the weapon
Only Hero arc though I would likely reread the entirety when I have more time.

Knight Run phone game with a confirmed english translation down the line yes

My legs are trembling and I am not even standing up...

Also, just to be straight forward, the profile that makes me the most annoyed that we can't make at the moment at all is, by far, Bishop.

Though a profile for A-10 interests me.

Rocker1189 said:
Do we know when the game would be released?
A Open Beta was planned for February this year but it got delayed until March.

By the way, found out that not only is a english version confirmed, they plan to release the game to PC too~

The game features heavily redesigns, i hope there are delicious lore dumbs too ala FGO

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You are now forced by a contract to put that gif in her profile if it does happen.
Bold of you to assume that it will happe

Ohhh shit this early? And on PC? This is sounding too good. They would actually release this before DI pantheon. That's kinda sad.

Nice might get mysel to helpwith the verse then.

Even though I am already doing S8 and Naruto CRTs lol

I see Pray already has her redesign, nice.

Rocker1189 said:
Nice might get mysel to helpwith the verse then.
Even though I am already doing S8 and Naruto CRTs lol
If only more people had the same spirit like you

They look so anime now I swear.

... They kinda look like BlazBlue characters.

Now I really, reaaaaally wonder how any of the beasts will look when even the comparatively simple Leo and Leny look like Fate Heroic Heroes...

Why you no believe in A-10 profile, witch ;w;?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Now I really, reaaaaally wonder how any of the beasts will look when even the comparatively simple Leo and Leny look like Fate Heroic Heroes...
The best we currently have is this

Ezgif-1-bb5735ac4152

A-10 suffers from the lack of lore the most. She has bazzillions of different weapons and armanents but we dont get lore dumbs like we do for the battleships and stuff (legit what is wrong with the author...). So she's currently a gal with inorganic physiology, big guns and a strong barrier.

I mean she also has multiple bodies, information analysis. Gravity manipulation (the oneshot gravity weapon). I believe some analytical prediction (could have remembered wrong). Limited body control. Stat amping via body control. And maybe some other stuff.

Wish the wiki could state sources for some of the stuff on it, like the power of things like Morglay being due to reality warping, or tidbits like A-10 being made to evolve and become stronger on her own as time advances.

And like Rock said, is not like she's entirely empty.

Voice Actors for the game:

ÙéÿýØ┤Ýè©Ùƒ░ ýòñÙºêýØ┤ýû┤ ýä▒ýÜ░ Û│ÁÛ░£
ÙéÿýØ┤Ýè©Ùƒ░ ýòñÙºêýØ┤ýû┤ ýä▒ýÜ░ Û│ÁÛ░£

ÙéÿýØ┤Ýè©Ùƒ░ ÝöäÙáêýØ┤ Ù│┤ýØ┤ýèñ (CV Û╣ÇÝòÿýÿü VER
ÙéÿýØ┤Ýè©Ùƒ░ ÝöäÙáêýØ┤ Ù│┤ýØ┤ýèñ (CV Û╣ÇÝòÿýÿü VER.)

ÙéÿýØ┤Ýè©Ùƒ░ ýùÉýØ┤Ù»©(A-10) Ù│┤ýØ┤ýèñ (KR CV ýù¼Ù»╝ýáò)
ÙéÿýØ┤Ýè©Ùƒ░ ýùÉýØ┤Ù»©(A-10) Ù│┤ýØ┤ýèñ (KR CV ýù¼Ù»╝ýáò)

I summon the squad to another Dry match.

Now to a actual discussion: Lancelot passed me comments here and there about stats that bothered him. One of them being Range. So i digged and actually missed blatant range feats, like Leo's and Leny's feat at the beginning of the Hero Arc or Dry's one.

I would have to do another binge read to fetch up other feats for other categories, but i guess i really suck at researching lol.

Update: Reconqista is supposedly dropping in 8-9 days, at least for koreans for now!

Witch, let's be an honest bunch, just say that you wanna reread again.

I wish there was a little more information for all of the jargon and stuff that the blond girl from PPP says at the end of the Hero chapter.

Fool, i dont need a reason to reread Knight Run, the best webtoon ever, for the 8th time

ÙéÿýØ┤Ýè©Ùƒ░ Ùáêý¢ÿÝéñýèñÝâÇ ý▓½Ù▓êýº© Û│ÁÛ░£ ýÿüýâü
ÙéÿýØ┤Ýè©Ùƒ░ Ùáêý¢ÿÝéñýèñÝâÇ ý▓½Ù▓êýº© Û│ÁÛ░£ ýÿüýâü

Seems like they finally dropped a official trailer

It seems the game is coming out on the 31st. might be wrong though google translation of the forums and stuff is not exactly the most accurate.

Thats correct btw. A Korean in the Knight Run translation discord confirmed that date.

Back