• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knight Run General Discussion Thread: AB Sword 1

Nothing will stop me from using feats from the game.

Cant tell, i cant even really play the game because it dosnt get past the reconquista booting screen. Life sure is cruel sometimes.

Welp, i fixed it. Game is better than i expected lol. Wish i woudnt slack so much in regards to my korean studies though, language barrier too strong

change your system language to korean and reboot your device if necessary. You know you have fixed it when the screen that ask you to download more data is proper korean and not "english" for every button lol.

Rocker1189 said:
riiiight... welp guess I am using nox or something. not goin gto change my phone to korean lmfao.
Its actually pretty easy. Just remember how to swap back. Its only like 4 tapps

My son, its not a permanent change loool. But alright, i think playing it on pc is kinda better too.

Oh wait I can add a language..and swap between them...ok let me try it.though it gives me 2 korean options and I am not sure which is correct.

I really like Annes redisgn actually, trying to figure out how to rip art from the game.

From my observations right now characters functions like this gameplaywise:

Anne: Seems to be support Unit, def debuffs on attacks, attack debuffs and barrier buffs on command, dosnt excel much at damage.

A-10: Support unit with slighty better offensive potential compared to Anne, AoE attacks are nice but numbers are rather low.

Pray: Brutal offensive unit with AoE defensive debuffs for enemies (Debuffs are freaking broken in the game) and snowball passive that kicks in the moment someone dies. Extremly strong auto attacks.

Crosseye Alpha: Offensive attackers with auto attack buffs. If you get his command cards he can oneshot people with 3-4 auto attacks. Needs higher level for more abilities though lol.

Crosseye Beta: Seems to function similar to his brother, needs more testing.

I am not even sure how you get more abilities and shit also the game does not seem to be story based? from what I can tell either I am doing something wrong, or it is meant to be played in spamming "arena" type matches, also yeah Pray played how I expected her to, devastating attacks.

I just want to get Leo though.

Yeah, seems to be arena focused for now.

New abilities you get by leveling your characters. You open chests and use dublicates to level them up. Same goes for skills. Dont know how to get AB swords though, play testing play testing.

So yeah, the current release is something akin to a open beta, just for players to get their hands on some gameplay.

A proper story mode, lore section etc is planned for the official release. Thats not too shabby considering that even if we had a story mode now, we woudnt get any of it lol

Yes and no.

Cold Heroes are actually far stronger than Anne and Pray physically. Ray explained in a flashback that Anne is physically extremly beneath him. But he believes that in the end, only Knights like Anne can actually amount to a chance in this war.

Ah shit, now that i recall this scene, i forgot to add smaller stuff to Anne and Pray too. Info analysis for example.

I blame my age for that, im really terrible in doing research...

aaaaaaah, now i have to find that chapter again reeeeee.

hmm idk whether to call this a con or pro of the manwha but honestly the way the heores end up winning despite every thing seemingly going wrong and them having injuries that should cripple them for life has me both loving and hating it lol. Its nearly like the more injured they get the more skilled and the higher stats they seem to get. Like for example where Anne was fighting against that beast in the latest arc, and then she seemed to be like any hit would one shot her, then she tanked an attack that blew her multiple skyscrapers, yet she took like no damage from that and even managed to slice the enemy lol.

Knight Run is absolutly convuluted but it explains as good as it can lol

Yujin and Dio are by the 2 last Velchees Heroes

Yo, I see on the knight run wiki they have author comments: https://knightrun.fandom.com/wiki/The_official_Q&A_with_the_Author

Not all translated though.

" I am curious about the motive of making the world of knight run, the ime it took to make the lore and the difficulties you felt in building it. "

" I can not remember well about the motive now, but no one made the content that I want, so I made it myself. "

This is how I feel right now and why I am thinking about writing something myself.

That being said sci-fi fantasy in a world like Knight Run is something I love.

Yeah, they are there for months already. Dont know how to treat them in regards to the wiki though. The first statement of his would for example absolutly demolish our current scaling of the series for example.

Back