• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
This should have been done already, but I might as well try.

Speed is Equal. 1.43 megatons for Salem, 6.3 megatons for Knack (Baseline 7B), battle in the artic.

Salem: 2

Knack:

Incon: 1

Tbh I feel like my vote was too lazy to be counted, so I'll add a bit of stuff

Assuming Salem, who's near baseline Low 7-B to Knack's baseline 7-B, can't unbind his relics by hitting the blue orb, she shouldn't be able to do any harm to Knack. But since she has regen of her own (Low-High at that), Knack won't be able to take her down either.

TK goes off of LS unless it doesn't.

Idk what happens here, though. There's probably a way to calc compressive force and apply it to dura.

BTW can knack switch into any of his forms on the fly or does he get stuck with one?

Someone get ovens

Knack switches between forms when the materials needed for said form is present around him. Like Ice Knack can only form when there's ice around him to absorb. Also, Knack has TK of his own that works on his relics.

Which reminds me, I should probably upgrade Knack's lifting strength considering he lifted a building sized character.

Also, the orb has CIty level dura and is by no means easier to destroy than his other relics. Even after seperating from damage to the orb, Knack reformed within seconds.

It's not magic. It's relic energy. It's more akin to chi than it is to magic. It's like his soul energy.

I see

Salem may be weaker but not weak enough that she cant just pin him in place and destroy his core given a little time

Considering the fact that Salem's TK would ragdoll Knack harder than a dog in a washing machine, she could take this if she opens with it.

Knack would have to be in an ice environment to actually become Ice Knack, or at the very least have a supply of ice lying around to add to his mass.

That would be best actually, he doesn't really have a way to deal with her regen.

So uh Knack now scales to 12.51 Megatons of TNT at minimum and 38.79 Megatons of TNT at most.

Back